Males and Females

Pound down some Urquells for me.

Will do in a minute. I had some north-czech-ish beer now which is getting quite popular around here and is not as expensive as Urquell but now I'm going to a pub, so it's obvious two or three Urquells for me. Yay.

I have a girl and she has a nice ass. BAM! But she's not here.. Beewwww, what am I gonna do? Honk my donk? Maaayyyyybeeee asweeell...

But now!

A beer!

SOmething something the way she talked, the way she walked

But NOW she's not there er er er er

I'm sure that's a classic rock song by someone.

edit.

It's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I saw History girl (the one I had a thing for before Religious girl came along) at the Phi Beta Kappa ceremony today to get inducted. I showed up as one already inducted last year but my friend was getting inducted as well. I chatted a while with her afterward to find out she will be here in the Fall, taking graduate history courses as well as the Ancient Greek class I'll likely be teaching. She'll be away in Machias all summer, but I'm so glad I have something to look forward to for the Fall and now my Summer will be all the more easier.

I'll only see her in class twice more before graduation, so it's not worth starting anything now, but who knows.

I'm kicking myself because if it weren't for Religious girl, I could have potentially gotten so much further with History girl. Such is life.

When it rains it pours. Did you invite Library Girl for coffee? My powers of people-reading strongly believe she wants it baaaaad and could possibly just think you're smokin' hot (it's possible, you're not ugly at all) and want a fling.

Spring = everybody wants it all the time from everybody. I got a message on FB from a moderately attractive friend (who I used to have a big crush on but it never worked out) and my heart fluttered and is still fluttering a little bit. It was just about Star Trek and how he gets hit on by fat chicks at work, nothing to get fluttery about. Stupid springtime.

New thread title:

"Males & Males: Man I just have so many women after me. I can't believe it, it's just like a total dream come true."

better yet:

"Males and Females: Send 14 pictures of my dick in her Ass MEGATHREAD"

And fuck what a miscalculation. History girl just got into Phi Beta fucking Kappa. Religious girl was a creationist. What was I thinking.

I'm curious, did the fact that the religious girl loved god annoy your crazy ex more then she would have been if the girl wasn't religious?

No.

Actually, her not being religious would have probably made things worse, since her religion was the only reason we didn't have sex.

New thread title:

"Males & Males: Man I just have so many women after me. I can't believe it, it's just like a total dream come true."

better yet:

"Males and Females: Send 14 pictures of my dick in her Ass MEGATHREAD"

Targh_d or whatever the asshole was called, some other British guy from London, who used to post here, posted a picture of himself having anal sex with a girl, who'd written 'you're awesome' on her hands. It got him banned though.

Oh that's where it gets fun. Religious girl was the short-lived Greek student. However, come this Fall both Religious girl and History girl will be taking the Greek class that I'll probably be teaching.

Oh that's where it gets fun. Religious girl was the short-lived Greek student. However, come this Fall both Religious girl and History girl will be taking the Greek class that I'll probably be teaching.

But I thought Religious Girl was the psycho-bitch that can't juggle torches like you can :S

Or was that someone else's ex?