Males and Females

I realized that she probably got my name from seeing my name on my Maine Card (standard U-card thing) which I used to check out those books.

No homos here babe. Try somewhere else.

Getting a little too serious there, got something to hide? And please don't use gender relative terms with me, including but not limited to babe, hun, hon, honey, sweetie, etc.

Everyone else but you is welcomed to. :)

Send her no fewer than 12 but no more than 15 dick pictures, followed by an all-caps message including "LOL" saying "I WANT TO LICK YOUR BUTTHOLE."

So I was told by some friends today. Should I send her a Facebook message saying "Hey, I saw you friend requested me. Not sure if we met before, but I'm down to chat sometime." ?

No no no....just accept it if you haven't, wait to see if she makes contact, which she probably will seeing as she added you like a creeper anyhow. After two days and no response, comment on one of her status' or something, real low key, and pick it up from there. Trust me, I can think of dozens of relationships/hookups/whatevers that have resulted from facebook...I literally think the very fabric of poon would melt if it didn't exist.

I took the initiative and sent a short message. I've gotten to the point where I don't really care what happens. Better to be active rather than passive and agonize in over-analyzing situations.

No no no....just accept it if you haven't, wait to see if she makes contact, which she probably will seeing as she added you like a creeper anyhow. After two days and no response, comment on one of her status' or something, real low key, and pick it up from there. Trust me, I can think of dozens of relationships/hookups/whatevers that have resulted from facebook...I literally think the very fabric of poon would melt if it didn't exist.

Some people do find dates without Facebook but yeah word. I'm at 4 1/2 years and still going strong. I got MP by seeing him in person once and stalking him on FB, but I chose the "send aggressive pursuit message" route rather than the "friend him and see what happens" route. I think our timeline was like this

12:30 a.m. See MP at pizza shop while with ex, figure out his name, find out through a mutual friend that he is straight and single

10:30 a.m. Shove ex out door

10:32 a.m. Find MP on Facebook, type up quick "we met last night, you're cute!" message

1:00 p.m. Reply in inbox, gist of message is "you're cute too" with an open end

1:08 p.m. Think of excuse to hang out, send message containing invitation to join me and "my friends"

3:00 p.m. Receive favorable reply and phone details

EDIT: Kick ass Zeph!

Hell, I'm almost hoping she just needs a rebound from whatever this relationship was she just ended. It would do me a lot of good right now and keep my summer freed up.

Send her no fewer than 12 but no more than 15 dick pictures, followed by an all-caps message including "LOL" saying "I WANT TO LICK YOUR BUTTHOLE."
ugh... i have a habit of reading some posts aloud on here somewhat automatically, and this one made me want to wash my mouth out with soap.

Getting a little too serious there, got something to hide? And please don't use gender relative terms with me, including but not limited to babe, hun, hon, honey, sweetie, etc.

Everyone else but you is welcomed to. :)

Can we call you sweet tits?

:lol: