Males and Females

What the hell are you talking about? HamburgerBoy, Mathias, and The Butt are all homosexual. I don't think any of them live close enough to get it on though.

I don't believe you.

Getting a little too serious there, got something to hide? And please don't use gender relative terms with me, including but not limited to babe, hun, hon, honey, sweetie, etc.

Everyone else but you is welcomed to. :)

Well, sorry if i offended you cutie ;)

Why don't you want sevag00 calling you these names? You got something against the Lebonese?:mad:

:lol:

Reply from library girl: "Hahahaha yeah, I creeped hard. I abuse my librarian privilege of handling Maine Cards, hahah; sorry. And not too much, getting prepared for the end of the semester. What are you up to?"

Coffee invite seems to be the next logical step. I have a right to, since she friended me having never even officially met me.

edit: ITT Zeph reveals his complete lack of social skills and dependence on the internet for advice.

someone posted this on facebook and it's GAY AS FUCK

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY&sns=fb[/ame]

i can't relate at all but maybe you pansies will!

I'm straight, but am hanging on by a thread.

Dude I always thought I was almost gay. But the truth is that I'm not by far. Today I was hanging around my uni and I was like blinded by all those asses that were walking, sitting or standing all over the place. I wish I could just bury my head into all of them one by one. First with clothes on, then naked, then licking the pussy for like hours straight. Too many pretty girls on that fucking uni.

Reply from library girl: "Hahahaha yeah, I creeped hard. I abuse my librarian privilege of handling Maine Cards, hahah; sorry. And not too much, getting prepared for the end of the semester. What are you up to?"

Coffee invite seems to be the next logical step. I have a right to, since she friended me having never even officially met me.

edit: ITT Zeph reveals his complete lack of social skills and dependence on the internet for advice.

Take her bowling.

Look at her ass.

risky-business_1.jpg

@Zeph: coffee invite is appropriate. And, given that she came out of nowhere, there's nothing to lose.

Except his virginity.

Dude I always thought I was almost gay. But the truth is that I'm not by far. Today I was hanging around my uni and I was like blinded by all those asses that were walking, sitting or standing all over the place. I wish I could just bury my head into all of them one by one. First with clothes on, then naked, then licking the pussy for like hours straight. Too many pretty girls on that fucking uni.

I think the same. You should see the girls in my stats class. Delicious booty.

I think the same. You should see the girls in my stats class. Delicious booty.

I think it's spring. Spring wakes testosterone up. I srsly feel like going crazy and touching everything. All those butts being mine to touch.

I have a girl and she has a nice ass. BAM! But she's not here.. Beewwww, what am I gonna do? Honk my donk? Maaayyyyybeeee asweeell...

But now!

A beer!