Males and Females

I have this really sensitive spot in my ear canal that I can hit with a q-tip and it makes my junk feel really good so whenever I get a girl to blow me I simultaneously spin a q-tip in my ear (left ear) because it makes my orgasm 10x as good.

/thread

wat

What the hell are you talking about? HamburgerBoy, Mathias, and The Butt are all homosexual. I don't think any of them live close enough to get it on though.

What the hell are you talking about? HamburgerBoy, Mathias, and The Butt are all homosexual. I don't think any of them live close enough to get it on though.

Oh fuck LOLing like wild.

man-w00t: I suggested to MP last night that we go to a Star Trek convention in costume and he agreed. If he proposed tomorrow I would say yes.

Yeah something like that,it was ages ago and I remember thinking that not only was it tacky but also thinking that they were way too young.I think he was one of many mates who just married the first chick that he rooted.

It would be even more geeky if they dressed as a couple of obscure characters from an 80s Star Wars book that not many people have read.

No, that would be a lie. You have definitely met her. And don't ever tell any woman ever "I'm down to chat sometime."

I'd suggest a flirtatious remark or something along the lines of "you were quick to find me, what's up"