Males and Females

In order to lube up my bitches vag, I usually prevent myself from swallowing my own saliva for a while beforehand that way whenever I spit on that shit it's like Niagra Falls and it just runs everywhere. fuck yea

Sometimes I just wish I could take a big dump right on a stool and then watch some girl worship it like it's her god and her only reason for living is for her to be my shit's slave. I'd then masturbate to her kissing my shit.

Sometimes I just wish I could take a big dump right on a stool and then watch some girl worship it like it's her god and her only reason for living is for her to be my shit's slave. I'd then masturbate to her kissing my shit.

You'd be like Krig and his mother.

OMG no way me too! We are like shit blood brother and sister.

MP likes teeth.

Nothing like getting to observe men talking about boning buttholes, rimjobs and various other penis topics amongst themselves......gets and beer and watches.

So I went to check some Greek tragedies out of the library tonight. The girl working the desk, whom I've never talked to before says "hey," and checks out my books for me. I come home to my computer to see a friend request from her on Facebook. I look at her newsfeed and it says she went from "in a relationship" to "single" just yesterday.

Strange. I should assume it doesn't mean anything.

I qualified for work study at my school, I'd love to work in a library. I'd just lounge around the Tolkien section and school any fag that thinks Tolkien is gay.

I see no heterobuttlicking opportunity in that section.

Sorry, kinda intoxicated, meant to post that in the Uni thread.

Edit--> God fucking damnit, I'm not even drunk and I'm so confused. It WAS supposed to be posted here...so.

I qualified for work study at my school, I'd love to work in a library. I'd just lounge around the Tolkien section and school any fag that thinks Tolkien is gay.

Dude you must be drunk. Now my previous post quotes your post from future.

I think Onder just blew my fucking mind (seriously though...not that drunk)

As for the "Tolken" section, my shitty community college has about 30 books in our library dealing with Tolkien's major works, his lost tales, and other stories collected my his sons and fellow critics. So, fuck you.