Males and Females

One thing I do miss from my ex was her creativity in the bedroom. So many nights of washing up in the bathroom and seeing those bite marks and scratches.

I have never been bitten/scratched hard enough to leave a mark during sex. I imagine it would be rather unpleasant and distracting. Nothing wrong with a little choking and slapping now and then, though.

It's just I think sex with myself would probably be better.

:erk: Really though? You must be a pretty epic 'bater if a non-Realdoll woman can't compete with yourself.

Zeph, perhaps your ex was a Klingon in disguise!

When I was first "active" I got really carried away and was constantly covered in hickeys. I'm glad I got past that. Now the damage is only visible in that I carry a donut cushion with me everywhere.

Well it's supposed to be clean when you do it for one. Buttsex is no random enjoyable thing - it is to be meticulously planned and and mercilessly executed.

I was abhorred when a friend produced a brown pellet that he obtained from his bed one night after a round of buttsexs....that's the only time it made me feel queezy btw.

Yes...it was a fair while ago,was living in a shared house with quite a few people.From memory my reaction was like this.
417c8cf8642a1f774ebe6048a47a8758.jpg