Males and Females

I'm so glad I jerk off with my left hand, because my right hand is my dominant computer hand and I need it to control the videos. I can't imagine having to click pause and skip around with my left hand. It would be a disaster.

That's why you should be lefty like me. Jerk off with your left hand and control the movie with your right.

That's an unfortunate disposition. Perhaps you should find a woman that's experienced.

My girlfriend is pretty experienced. She just doesn't have a penis. This leads to a pretty fundamental lack of understanding about what gets a guy off. Since a guy will usually finish regardless of what the woman does, nothing is really expected of the woman and so I don't really think experience directly helps. I'm teaching her, though.

That's why you should be lefty like me. Jerk off with your left hand and control the movie with your right.

That's exactly what I said; read my post again.

My girlfriend is pretty experienced. She just doesn't have a penis. This leads to a pretty fundamental lack of understanding about what gets a guy off. Since a guy will usually finish regardless of what the woman does, nothing is really expected of the woman and so I don't really think experience directly helps. I'm teaching her, though.

Experience makes a huge difference dude. I've known girls who actually think blow job means they're supposed to blow (literally). Furthermore, there are techniques that make sex way better and you only figure those out through experience. Lacking the proper equipment doesn't mean a thing. I've been told I'm really good at eating pussy, even though I don't have one.

If there's a fundamental lack of understanding, it's a universal lack that can never be compensated for; but there is certainly a difference in knowledge/understanding between a girl who's only slept with one guy many times and a chick who's been around the block. Now, if we're talking about girls who just don't care, that's a different story.

Best sex I had was when I was 19. It was with a 33 year old chick. It was fucking awesome. :D

For me it was probably a couple months ago. We were both high, room was full of candles, The Bird and the Bee was playing on the stereo, and we climaxed at the same time. Ideal experience right there.

Grant, what are the chances that we could form a Guns and Roses coverband that MDF weekend and make a couple music videos?
Hey, if you bring the instruments, play them, and don't mind my shitty vocals, you got a deal.

I'm so glad I jerk off with my left hand, because my right hand is my dominant computer hand and I need it to control the videos. I can't imagine having to click pause and skip around with my left hand. It would be a disaster.
I have a weird sort of partial left-handedness. I write, eat and wipe with my left hand, but I do most other things with my right. Man, if only I had known that one day I might want to use the computer with one hand and the meat handle with the other, I could have thought all this through better in my formative years.

My girlfriend is pretty experienced. She just doesn't have a penis.
Hmm...

I get the feeling here that "experienced" is near prostitution levels of the word......lol It's way way more important that the guy know what he's doing, and at 21 most of them don't.

Experience makes a huge difference dude. I've known girls who actually think blow job means they're supposed to blow (literally). Furthermore, there are techniques that make sex way better and you only figure those out through experience. Lacking the proper equipment doesn't mean a thing. I've been told I'm really good at eating pussy, even though I don't have one.

If there's a fundamental lack of understanding, it's a universal lack that can never be compensated for; but there is certainly a difference in knowledge/understanding between a girl who's only slept with one guy many times and a chick who's been around the block. Now, if we're talking about girls who just don't care, that's a different story.

Hrm, maybe it's me...when I whack off it's great because I'm in complete control and know exactly what I want at any given moment, whereas in sex unless the other person is telepathic they're just guessing what I want. Not a big deal when I'm on top, but...I'm really glad masturbating exists.

I agree that a for a good deal of people there's a psychologcial trigger , myself included, with sex. I gotta be very attracted to the guy and very comfortable with what we're doing or it's just not happening.

For me it was probably a couple months ago. We were both high, room was full of candles, The Bird and the Bee was playing on the stereo, and we climaxed at the same time. Ideal experience right there.

This is like the opposite of my ideal experience but it sounds pretty epic. I think the Klingons got it right when it comes to bumping uglies.

I don't think "experience" makes people "good" or "bad" in bed so much as chemistry between the two (or more than two?!) people involved. Also "experience" varies in definition; I think someone who has only banged 2 people prior but did lots of wild Klingon shit with those 2 people is far more experienced than someone who's been with 50 but did the same things every time.

I feel sorry for WAIF :(