Males and Females

haha for real sevag? how was it?

btw having the instant gratification of fucking extremely attractive whores has the tendency to purge all longing for a real relationship (which can be a good thing depending on one's perspective)

Yes, i'm not kidding. It was fuckin good, as it was my first time. Anyway, i can't believe no one on this forum has fucked a whore once in their life.

Well I managed to lose my virginity with a hot girl without paying for it or whatever weird shit gay jealous people are going to make up. So there. This happened almost a year ago now. I didn't require any social skills as such, I told her friend I liked her and her friend told me to talk to her as it was likely she had similar feelings. Woohoo.

Well I managed to lose my virginity with a hot girl without paying for it or whatever weird shit gay jealous people are going to make up. So there. This happened almost a year ago now. I didn't require any social skills as such, I told her friend I liked her and her friend told me to talk to her as it was likely she had similar feelings. Woohoo.

You're not a virgin anymore? Didn't you complain about your virginity like few months ago? Or was it Feathers? Mayday, we're losing virgins.

You're an asshole, so I don't believe you

I was in deep reflection today on the experience I had the night I lost my virginity. It occurred to me that I made out with two girls that night. The other one was the sister of the one I ended up banging. I remember said sister's boyfriend telling me she was off limits, but he went away and she insisted I make out with her.

The conclusion I drew was that it messed me up, because it was the summer before I started college. I took it as such a milestone that I lacked the real drive to pursue women during freshman year of college that I didn't leave my room and only started dating when I was a sophomore.

I proceeded to have a one-month, then a two-year, then a 2-week relationship up till now. I now realize that because of the way my life went since I started having sex with women was that I now see life as this: I do what I want to do with my life, but I need a relationship there in place so I can truly focus on what I do for myself. It's almost like my ideal lifestyle is to do academic stuff all day, come home and have sex, then rinse & repeat. I'm fucked up. The woman part of that life is now gone, and I'm in a funk and it's a fucking distraction. Goddammit.

When you give the green light on the hershey highway they kind of aren't going to remember anything else.

LOL. I would never let a virgin anywhere near my Cosby kids reservoir lest it become "dropping post-whipping Kunta Kinte off at the pool"