Males and Females

Am I alone in that I tell my father everything? It's a bond that cannot every be broken, and thus to be exploited. I do not find it awkward at all. Am I alone here?

Zeph: that's not really weird. Everybody requires some intimacy in their life, even introverts like us. A relationship is the most natural way to achieve that. Also, sex.
And everybody's life sounds pretty depressing when you boil it down to eat-work-sleep.

I like male virgins because they don't realize how god awful and shitty I am in bed
Women in general are awful in bed. I can't really imagine what sex would be like if women were good in bed, but it'd be fucking awesome.

Am I alone in that I tell my father everything? It's a bond that cannot every be broken, and thus to be exploited. I do not find it awkward at all. Am I alone here?
...yes.

Mathiäs;9781090 said:
You're an asshole, so I don't believe you

I couldn't really believe it was happening at the time when I was in her room. That spoilt it a bit really.

:lol: at that PS.

Also, I don't tell my parents shit. In fact, I do things like specifically request them not to go to my final performance for my bachelor's degree and stuff just because I like shutting them out and because they consistently misunderstand/mischaracterize me.

I don't tell my folks anything anymore because my dad bitches about everything, and my mother is a complete fucking psycho who places my greedy, egocentric brother on some imaginary pedastal over a "learning disability" some hacks conned her into believing he has.