Males and Females

6a00d83451cb8069e20147e022450c970b-pi

Kind of Eurasian.

Who's that?

Tomorrow LG and I are celebrating our six-month anniversary with an old-fashioned dinner date at a fancy sushi place in Bangor. I'm amazed at the fact that with each passing month our relationship has grown nothing but stronger and has never stagnated. Though I am still struggling with the depression that descended upon me last year, she has kept me afloat, not sinking but still swimming. We complement one another so well, in that we have a balanced Venn diagram of interests, some overlapping, others distinct so that we can appreciate one another's unique qualities and strengths. I've got another month-and-a-half or so with her in Maine before I'm back to Iowa and we're back to long-distance, but I'll be returning with much more confidence than when I first set out for the prairie last August.

I'm typing this about ten feet away from the library desk where I first met her, those two years ago.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! So happy for you guys. When it's good, it's REAL GOOD.

I'm at a point in life where I can't imagine wanting sex badly enough to put up with teenage girls for that long. Just not worth it for bad sex.

Congrats, Jeremy

I dunno man, I'd say your chances of finding a mature 18/19 year old are just as high as they would be within your own age group. I know so many of my peers who still live with their parents, still go out and get in fights for the hell of it, and still work in dead end retail jobs.

I turned my life around when I was 19. And one of my best friends is a 19-year-old girl. Age doesn't necessarily have any bearing on self-awareness or life experiences.

JAGE is immature himself though, so he's probably better off shooting for immature women.

ugly girl gave me a hand job this morning and then this afternoon i convinced a gorgeous girl to go with me to here
https://animefest.org/

I bet she's a fat ho.
the girl that gave me the hand job was definately both "fat" and also a "ho" she's got a masculinely-shaped body with narrow hip-bones, small ass-cheeks and a beer-gut so huge that her boobs look like "man-boobs"
Whooty is the preferred nomenclature
the girl i'm taking to animefest is gorgeous in the face, i keep telling her she "looks like a pixie" and that she "looks pretti-er than people"

from the neck down, she's soft, but not quite what anyone would call a "whooty"
Fuckin' Texas.
:lol:
You should me more open minded and look at Muhammed's life and wives.
Age of consent in my state = 16. Too bad I'm too old to eeven want to be in the proximity of teenage girls. Fuck that.

I dunno man, I'd say your chances of finding a mature 18/19 year old are just as high as they would be within your own age group. I know so many of my peers who still live with their parents, still go out and get in fights for the hell of it, and still work in dead end retail jobs.

I generally go for women a few years older than me :p

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. I fucked a 35 year old back in February and not only was she a terrible excuse for a human being, but she was self-righteous about her poor choices.

yeah

i hear you
chronological age doesn't really have anything to do with maturity level

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. I fucked a 35 year old back in February and not only was she a terrible excuse for a human being, but she was self-righteous about her poor choices.

Yeah, but it's generally easier to tell who's worth your time.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything applies in most situations, yet in most situations it ends up being the rule, and assuming you found the exception to that rule is a dangerous game a lot of people get punished for playing.

I can provide no reason. I'm sorry. Maybe we can provide you a replacement set instead? thanks.

You spoke to advisor: SS
quote this conversation number in future: 4350873451