Males and Females

As a former psychology student who thought he'd seen it all, I gotta say, that's pretty damn weird. Does he just want to have "comparison" to how his sex is? And only wants to listen in, not "see" it? Is it part of a "research" project? This leaves me with more questions than answers...

As for me and my girl... well, I found out she has this ex-boyfriend who she's "friends" with who's a complete loser. I honestly can't wait to meet the guy, cause I'll make him feel like a piece of shit, despite the fact that I'm a complete loser.

Right? I already disliked psychologists, but this pretty much cements it. Apparently this guy's dick barely works, so I see where it comes from; some sort of perverse pleasure from envying what you can't have. Fuck. Funny to think though, because I'll probably wake up with a boner for no goddamn reason tomorrow morning.
I've also found cuckolding to be the most alien kink there is (as repulsive as anything), but I think you're a bit off on the reasoning. I usually start looking at things with an evolutionary biological perspective, so it makes a ton of sense that a guy who can't get it up or can't orgasm would be into this. He needs someone else to finish the job. If he can't (or perceives that he can't) reproduce, it makes sense that he'd like to see and/or know about someone else doing that. I don't think modern understanding of birth control can override the subconscious desire of those who are into cuckolding.

I've also found cuckolding to be the most alien kink there is (as repulsive as anything), but I think you're a bit off on the reasoning. I usually start looking at things with an evolutionary biological perspective, so it makes a ton of sense that a guy who can't get it up or can't orgasm would be into this. He needs someone else to finish the job. If he can't (or perceives that he can't) reproduce, it makes sense that he'd like to see and/or know about someone else doing that. I don't think modern understanding of birth control can override the subconscious desire of those who are into cuckolding.

So you're saying this perversion might be based on Black's ex-girlfriends's new boyfriend might be shooting blanks...? Hmmm... interesting...

As for me and my girl... well, I found out she has this ex-boyfriend who she's "friends" with who's a complete loser. I honestly can't wait to meet the guy, cause I'll make him feel like a piece of shit, despite the fact that I'm a complete loser.

Yeah you'll be two losers bitchfighting over a stupid girl who for some reason only goes for losers.

On the topic of homeless chicks, well I just wouldn't.

not shooting blanks, failing to get a boner, I imagine.

whiskey dick combined with a rare chance with a beauty can really fuck your head up, I know that much.

Yeah you'll be two losers bitchfighting over a stupid girl who for some reason only goes for losers.

No but really, there wouldn't even be a fight. This dude belongs a Facebook group called "I hate myself" and posts the most emo statuses all the time. I mean, it's one thing to do that on Tumblr, but Facebook?

My girlfriend's no loser, though. She once punched a dude in the face and broke his nose. Almost got expelled from school. So yeah, I know now to stay in line...

My girlfriend's no loser, though. She once punched a dude in the face and broke his nose. Almost got expelled from school. So yeah, I know now to stay in line...

Punching someone clearly means that you're no loser. Idiot.

EDIT: Also, I didn't imply she was a loser. I said you two were losers and she was stupid.

Haha, I'm glad that I have a negative influence on your life. Smoke Beers and worship Satan. Heavy metal vomit party drink a thousand beers.
:lol:
Also, it helps when you realize you're not actually a sack of shit, just behaving like one.
this
when you break it off with someone
you can't just say the relationship falling apart was completely all your own fault
you'll get eaten up with guilt and whatnot and you're gonna drive yourself insane
Just like it's not their "intention" to flirt with us, or to manipulate us, or do any of the things they do... at least we as guys tend to be pretty straightforward? (This is a vast generalization, I know, but it's pretty true, at least in my experience.)
yeah
it's a vast generalization
but it's a pretty acurate one
This should be #1 on everyone's list.
yes
making out with random homeless girls is actually really fun
lucy-pinder-feet-3.jpg

12330.jpg
these 2 look kinda hot
except the hair color
totally prefer the blue/green/purple/obviously artificial hair colors
#1 kinda scared me... it looked like there was an extra foot in there...
:lol:
I may find myself in an odd situation in a few weeks:

My ex will be visiting ten minutes from my house. We broke up only because she went back home to Pennsylvania. Other than that, our relationship was great. Since then, she's gotten a new boyfriend, He's got this absurd fetish of watching and/or listening to some other dude fuck his girl, and Lauren (my ex) has appeased this odd fantasy of his a few of times now.
Anyways, she asked if I'd like to see her when she's in the area, Of course, sex is on the table, but I'm not too sure of how I feel about it. The sex between us was great, If, as would probably be the case, her weirdo masochist wants to listen on speaker phone... you get the point.
so
go fuck her while her new guy listens on speakerphone
you're being a prude for not doing this
Cuckolding is pretty fucking grim as far as perversions go.
it's actually really common
this guy's dick barely works, so I see where it comes from; some sort of perverse pleasure from envying what you can't have.
or it might also be (at least partially) giving his girl what he can't give her
i've met impotent guys that have wives who are cock-crazy
the wife is totally addicted to having hard dick in her pussy,
the guy can't get hard,
and the impotent guy lets his wife get fucked by other guys to make her happy
In what ways does his cock not work? Simple ED, micropenis, some combination, something else? I'm really curious.
yeah
tbh
i was actually curious about that too
:lol: Your ex is a dirty slut and you're disgusted with the guy she's dating. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
yeah
this totally funny
that's pretty damn weird. Does he just want to have "comparison" to how his sex is? And only wants to listen in, not "see" it? Is it part of a "research" project? This leaves me with more questions than answers...
it could be voyourism...
it could be impotent...
could be pre-mature-ejaculation...
could be masochistically wanting his wife to be pleasured by someone that's not him...
could be micro-penis where she can't feel his dick in her,
with him wanting his wife to feel the pleasurable sesation of a pleasurable-sized dick in her...
could be his dick is so large it's hurting her
and he wants her to feel a pleasurable-sized dick in her...

married guys wanting other men to fuck their wives is actually really common
a lot of sterile guys who get married and then ask other guys to impregnate the wife
So you're saying this perversion might be based on Black's ex-girlfriends's new boyfriend might be shooting blanks...? Hmmm... interesting...

yeah
that does happen
alot

It wasn't so much the physics behind it that surprised me as much as realizing such an otherwise quiet, unassuming girl was actually capable of it. Kinda scared me, honestly.

She's the only girl (as of now, that is) that I can say I could totally be with long term, so her guy kind of disgusts me.

:lol: Your ex is a dirty slut and you're disgusted with the guy she's dating. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agreeing with Kingster here. If that's a girl (let alone the ONLY!) that you can imagine having a long term relationship with, you must have some saggy-ass standards when it comes relationships.

Agreeing with Kingster here. If that's a girl (let alone the ONLY!) that you can imagine having a long term relationship with, you must have some saggy-ass standards when it comes relationships.

I wouldn't say that. She's hot and very intelligent. She was my first and only steady relationship, so that plays a part in my stance, but she was also the first girl who I found myself interested in for longer than a couple of fucks. Her only downfall was a lack of confidence and anxiety issues, which probably played into her getting herself into this conundrum. Of course, this has changed my opinion of her, but I wouldn't take it to the extent that you are. You seem to be coming from the stance that "women who fuck are bad people," obviously an erroneous position.