Males and Females

Obviously. I'm not sure why he gets to come back after being banned unless the ban wasn't permanent to begin with. Especially after deron extended monoxides ban after making an alternate account.

I did some research because I was curious as to Kerlif and jg's validity... kerlif came from some mysterious corner of the site where people flirt with eachother a lot, probably got bored of it. Jg is probably an alt.

So... hot chick with a dick or basically a man with a vagina? And for the women here, the reverse. Which would you prefer?

I did some research because I was curious as to Kerlif and jg's validity... kerlif came from some mysterious corner of the site where people flirt with eachother a lot, probably got bored of it. Jg is probably an alt.

Where is that? No one flirts with me.

Yeah, one of the interesting depths of UM. RC is on par with COBOT from a couple of years back. She posted once or twice in the Bloodbath forum as well, but that forum has unfortunately slowed down immensely. It used to be a madhouse. I'm pretty sure Jg is JAGE.

that's a shame about RC going down the shitter. I remember several years ago it was a really cool place to get info on lesser known metal bands.

Yeah, one of the interesting depths of UM. RC is on par with COBOT from a couple of years back. She posted once or twice in the Bloodbath forum as well, but that forum has unfortunately slowed down immensely. It used to be a madhouse. I'm pretty sure Jg is JAGE.

nope, despite rumours to the contrary, there is actually more than one person in the UK.

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

Just to clear things up. Im not JAGE, whoever that is, only joined this site 2days ago, never had an account before that, im defo a woman, i dye my hair, dont like tomatoes. Yuck fancy the hell out of Ezio frm Assassins Creed, i sleep naked even in winter and my partner is a Joiner by trade.
Anythin else ya'll wana know? Hmm? Lol

Obviously. I'm not sure why he gets to come back after being banned unless the ban wasn't permanent to begin with. Especially after deron extended monoxides ban after making an alternate account.

FYI I made this second account, it got banned too, and then Deron unbanned this one cuz I told him I like the pretentious anusy name better than Lateralus.

Just to clear things up. Im not JAGE, whoever that is, only joined this site 2days ago, never had an account before that, im defo a woman, i dye my hair, dont like tomatoes. Yuck fancy the hell out of Ezio frm Assassins Creed, i sleep naked even in winter and my partner is a Joiner by trade.
Anythin else ya'll wana know? Hmm? Lol

No actually this is just enough. Now fuck off.