Males and Females

Your scale seems extremely convoluted. I have two sides to mine: Would I or wouldn't I
star-trek-nodding.gif

Ratings are such a trite method of displaying your opinions on a woman's beauty or lack thereof. I demand nothing less than essay-style exposition and analysis of her every physical trait. People are so eager to rate every piece of flesh that comes their way that they never bother to appreciate the many bodily intricacies of a woman, which in my opinion devalues the fairer sex.

I feel like cock. I went to the girl's place yesterday and she introduced me to her father and brothers. What the fuck. I think this is too fast for me. I'm a lone wolf. I didn't know this was so official.

Nervous Onder.

Also, I got drunk and stoned. And I bought some weed for tomorrow times. The times of tomorrows.

However, I don't know the dude. If this is a shitty model than he wants to fuck with me and I don't take that lightly. He looks like the typical drug addict too. Also, his girl had a baby when she was 16, oh well. A loser gallery. This weed has to deliver though.

Today I'm going on a trip to various cowsheds of Czech.

Onder do you think her father and brothers would approve of a drunken stoner? you need to change your ways and become a stand-up guy man, this girl loves you! crying emotional sex is a sign of true love!