Malmsteen's got a new album coming out...

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Unleash the fookin' foory, like....!

unleashthefury.jpg

Surely one of the worst covers ever?

OK it's not as bad as this one, but it's close.

letmetouch1.jpg

And in my search for comparable bad covers, I found something rather interesting...anyone heard of Dethkorps? :tickled:

metaltit.jpg

i heard he got really nice and cool and non-dick-ish latley after his accident and shit cuz so many fans sent him letters and he realized he should be a good boy...or somthing...

It was on the success of Eclipse. :Smug:

Yeah, Fire and Ice is underrated for sure (he says it's his worst album), I like it, but no way as much as Eclipse.

Though, Goran Edman wins for me on both. Best singer Malmsteen ever had. And before you mention them, no it wasn't Jeff Scott Soto or Mark Boals or Mike Vescera. Edman all the way, bitch.

JayKeeley said:
It was on the success of Eclipse. :Smug:

Yeah, Fire and Ice is underrated for sure (he says it's his worst album), I like it, but no way as much as Eclipse.

Though, Goran Edman wins for me on both. Best singer Malmsteen ever had. And before you mention them, no it wasn't Jeff Scott Soto or Mark Boals or Mike Vescera. Edman all the way, bitch.

Whatever, Mark Boals is the fucking man, yo.

But honestly, I think every singer he's worked with has been phenomenal. the guy he had on Facing the Animal is awesome, have you heard his vocals on the Krux album with the bassist from Candlemass?

Yeah, true. As I posted that, I of course forgot Joe Lynn Turner. D'oh. :loco:

Mats Leven was on Facing the Animal.

I have a CD-R of Abstrakt Algebra, only heard it a couple of times though. Need to get back to it if only because the almighty Mike Wead is on it. I've got his At Vance album too, but meh.

And now he's singing for Therion...!

(No, never heard any Krux).

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, true. As I posted that, I of course forgot Joe Lynn Turner. D'oh. :loco:

Mats Leven was on Facing the Animal.

I have a CD-R of Abstrakt Algebra, only heard it a couple of times though. Need to get back to it if only because the almighty Mike Wead is on it. I've got his At Vance album too, but meh.

And now he's singing for Therion...!

(No, never heard any Krux).

When did he start singing for Therion?

The recent Yngwie albums really suffer from BAD production. The sound is h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e.

My faves are the debut, Marching Out, Eclipse, Fire & Ice, Symphony albums and Facing the Animal. Other albums have good songs, but those are nowhere near the best material.

I don't think that will be the real cover, that looks like shit.

M.Lehto said:
I don't think that will be the real cover, that looks like shit.

Hmm, it's been announced on his own site. You never know....I have to think that they'll do something better.

Ayeka said:
What are the chances of this new album not being mind-numbingly boring?

I'd say around 2.37%. :loco: If he could even pull of another Alchemy at this point, I'd be surprised.

The problem with Attack is that it had NOTHING to offer. At least his other lesser albums had one or two stellar tracks, but Attack left me feeling dumber.