Man, bull shit

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
mother fucking school. Im a junior, failing AP us history and Honors english 3, but got like A/high B in math science. Did you all ever fail anything in high school? i doubt ill fail for the year, but this shit is freaking me out. Ive never failed in my damn life. What really pisses me off is people taking all standard making straight As when i know i could do that shit but ill get looked down upon for taking honors/ap, soceity damnit!

Stick with it!!

I didn't fail... I came close.

But, I agree. You try taking the harder courses to get into college & a bunch of slackjaws in Basketweaving 101, get straight A's!!!

That is a farce!

No wonder Japan/China/Germany/Anywhere else is ahead of us!!!

Sorry dude! Keep studying!! In the longrun, it will play out!!!

dude.... I say fuck it, if you're doing the best you can fuck it. I failed one year and almost did agian and would have had I not gone to summer school. But I'm not a good example I didn't try my best. But I'm sorry dude, you realy shouldn't give a shit about being looked down on. I think it would be better to make better grades in regular classes than to stay in an advanced classes and have you're final average be pulled down. because once you're out of school the people who would look down on you won't be around anymore. Try talking to your teacher about it most of the teachers at my Highschool were willing to help. But if you know you can do it don't give up. I'm surely going to suffer for my shitty grades.
-Jono-

I failed a few classes because I just didn't give a shit about them. I only showed up every day because it was required by law, and to get away from my mother. All my friends were in another district so I only got to see them on the weekends. I didn't even bother with Regents, let alone Honors or AP, even though all my teachers couldn't figure out why. I think it's a bit early in the school year to have a panic attack. If it was May, I could see it, but you still have at least 2 more quarters to get things back in line. As for what other people think, who cares? If the work is really that hard, go down and transfer to a lower class. If it's not, and you're just not applying yourself, you either have to do the work, or stop whining about failing. You may think you're going to see these people after you graduate, but ask anyone on this board...you won't. Five people, max, and that's being generous. All the others, you'll never run into again. So it really makes no sense to care what they think now.

she's right bro
popularity is SHIT when you get out of high school. I had friends. truthfully though, here it is 3 years later and they're pretty much gone. even the friends I made between now and then are gone. You may hate High school now but I miss it. I mis it alot. I always thought I was such a nonconformist and a rebel but now I look back and realize I was pretty popular. funny how that works. anyway I'm hammered and I'm rambling. moral of the story is.
make sure you have time to have a life and have fun, it's harder to do that once that part of your life is left behind.
oh ... be cool stay in school, and just say no and I guess.... it's not a tuma i's not a tuma at all.
god bless America
-Jono-

That's how I viewed school.....I was PLACED in a FRESHMAN homeroom my SENIOR year! All b/c my freshman pre-algebra teacher "accidentally" passed me. YEAH! After all the other hard assed bullshit math I DID pass, I was meant to be dealt this blow my last year? I wasn't havin' any of it! I quit w/ parental blessings (even they knew it was fucked up!) and got my g.e.d 2 days later. And bRaT's right, fuck the ppl you know now...after senior summer, you won't see 'em - even if they live next to you.
So FUCK 'EM!

Man, when I was in High School, I was just the opposite of you slayer--I was failing math and science and getting a's in english and history. :lol: But yeah, popularity doesn't matter, it's usually the friends you make after high school, because they'll be around a lot longer than your friends during high school.

Keep Up, I failed many times!!!!!!!!but hey look at the bright side, just enjoy school as much as you can, I spent my best years in school and now workin for one of the biggest companies in the world(Adecco), and believe me school beats workin!!!!!!!!!

I remember my parents telling me to enjoy school while I was there because when I was done with it, I'd miss it, and I thought they were doing some serious drugs when they said it. But...it's true. Life was a lot simpler/easier back then. But I think you have to be out on your own for a while before you see it.