Who will get Champions League cup?

• Manchester

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I am not interested (I'm gay)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
As a Chelsea fan, I have obvious reasons to dislike both, and I know plenty of us aren't even watching this game. I will be, though, and purely for the fact that I can't stand the massive wankfest over United being the greatest thing since the Big Bang, I've edged towards Barca. I also honestly think they will win it, as they'll have far more freedom to play than they did against us. As good as United's defence and attack are, their midfield won't be much of a match for Xavi & Iniesta (the two best midfielders in the world), and the game will be dictated by them. United will get a goal on the break, as Barca's defence is weak, but I think Barca will dominate and create many more chances than they did against Chelsea, hence will get a few more goals. I'm predicting 3-2 or 3-1 to Barca.

Also, Messi shits on Ronaldo. If Ronaldo has a bigger impact on the game tonight, it doesn't automatically mean he's the better player - it just means he can play well against a defence much, much, much, much weaker than the one Messi will be up against.

As a Chelsea fan, I have obvious reasons to dislike both, and I know plenty of us aren't even watching this game. I will be, though, and purely for the fact that I can't stand the massive wankfest over United being the greatest thing since the Big Bang, I've edged towards Barca. I also honestly think they will win it, as they'll have far more freedom to play than they did against us. As good as United's defence and attack are, their midfield won't be much of a match for Xavi & Iniesta (the two best midfielders in the world), and the game will be dictated by them. United will get a goal on the break, as Barca's defence is weak, but I think Barca will dominate and create many more chances than they did against Chelsea, hence will get a few more goals. I'm predicting 3-2 or 3-1 to Barca.

Also, Messi shits on Ronaldo. If Ronaldo has a bigger impact on the game tonight, it doesn't automatically mean he's the better player - it just means he can play well against a defence much, much, much, much weaker than the one Messi will be up against.

''Xavi & Iniesta (the two best midfielders in the world)''

Pretty good players but they really aren't the best midfielders in the world. Also, when it comes to strikers I think that Eto'o, Messi, Henry >>>> Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov and C.Ronaldo (who plays as a winger/attacking midfielder and is an overrated cunt).

I agree with you about Man Utd's defence though, it's solid as a rock with Vidic and Ferdinand, both are very disciplined defenders that are in great shape and think/act really fast, they can virtually stop any player, let's see what they can do against Messi's confusing short dribbles. They also should watch out for Daniel Alves, who is a terrific Right Back that really helps loads in the attacking sector.

I hope Barcelona wins, they have more skilled players imo, but tbh Man Utd seems to be stronger as a team.

yeah man U has an amazing defense but I honestly enjoy bracelonas game more, its more exciting and I hope they will win although I do think Man U has a slight advantage

Can't really think of many better midfielders than the little Spanish magicians. Essien, Lampard maybe, but that'll probably be put down to bias. Nobody else comes to mind really - please don't bring up Stevie "Hollywood" Gerrard, possibly the most overrated footballer in the world.

As for Alves, he's suspended for the final. Same with Abidal. Barca have a makeshift defence, and will probably be playing a midfielder at centre back, a centre back at right back, and another midfielder at left back. The only one they'll have in his favoured position, hence their strongest link in defence, was Man United's 5th choice centre back last season: Gerard Pique. You have to worry for their defence against Rooney & co.

I HATE Barcelona !! Coz i am a huge Real.Madrid fan !!!! and an Man United used to be my favorite team when i was a kid. So supporting the Red Devils with no doubt, and maybe i will look for my old Man.U t-shirt with "Sharp" ad on it when i watch the match :D

I may actually watch the game, but I don't care much who wins. I'll propably side with the team that has a weaker start like I usually do (which could be Barca with that defence they have...).

Can't really think of many better midfielders than the little Spanish magicians. Essien, Lampard maybe, but that'll probably be put down to bias. Nobody else comes to mind really - please don't bring up Stevie "Hollywood" Gerrard, possibly the most overrated footballer in the world.

As for Alves, he's suspended for the final. Same with Abidal. Barca have a makeshift defence, and will probably be playing a midfielder at centre back, a centre back at right back, and another midfielder at left back. The only one they'll have in his favoured position, hence their strongest link in defence, was Man United's 5th choice centre back last season: Gerard Pique. You have to worry for their defence against Rooney & co.

Uhh Gerrard? he is a highly intelligent and objective player, he is on par with Xavi, he feeds the ball to strikers with incredible accuracy and his passing is perfect.

Midfielders better than Xavi:

Kaka
Frank Lampard
Ronaldinho (I know he is complete shit right now but you know what he can do)

as good as Xavi:

Gerrard
Ribéry
Diego

Midfielders better than Iniesta:

Kaka
Frank Lampard
Diego
Gerrard
Ronaldinho
Ribéry

Didn't know that Alves was suspended, but I don't believe that his absence will affect the team too much.

I agree with the fact that Gerrard is the most overrated player in the world, but about C. Ronaldo? It is obvious that he is as fucked up as a palace-grown-spoiled-princess-with-freckles but come on, he is unbelievably fast, he has great stamina, insane dribbling capability, he can head the ball very well, his shoots are amazing and many more that we all know. Why bashing his talents?

Edit: As a loyal Real Madrid fan, I go with Manchester United!

He is a good player and I agree with some of what you said(he heads the ball very well, he is fast, good at dribbling, etc), but you also forgot to mention that:

-He is the biggest diver in the world.
-He is simply mediocre or shitty in most big games (not all big games though, especially recently!).
-He does a lot of useless whacky dribbling attempts when he is not close to the oponent's goal and that makes him lose the ball countless times, making him look like a moron.
-He misses a SHITLOAD of free kicks(but when he scores a single fucking goal everyone goes ''wow can't believe he did that!'').

Most soccer players are assholes anyway, so it's not personal, if in the past C. Ronaldo was kinda shitty, now he is a good, hard-working player that really has improved a lot, but simply overrated tbh.

He is a good player and I agree with some of what you said(he heads the ball very well, he is fast, good at dribbling, etc), but you also forgot to mention that:

-He is the biggest diver in the world.
-He is simply mediocre or shitty in most big games (not all big games though, especially recently!).
-He does a lot of useless whacky dribbling attempts when he is not close to the oponent's goal and that makes him lose the ball countless times, making him look like a moron.
-He misses a SHITLOAD of free kicks(but when he scores a single fucking goal everyone goes ''wow can't believe he did that!'').

Most soccer players are assholes anyway, so it's not personal, if in the past C. Ronaldo was kinda shitty, now he is a good, hard-working player that really has improved a lot, but simply overrated tbh.

What you say are all correct except for playing mediocre in most big games, I think he get over with that last year.

He is kinda a show-guy so I guess once he disciplines himself more he would be all the greater (he is quite young too, he needs to get mature). And good point that you realised that he is not a good free kick taker, but his shoots in the game is phenomenal, both with right and left)

I just cant understand why he is overrated, he made his team win Champs league as well as Premier league, he is fucking great although he is not perfect (well he is human), and there are not many players in the world that can be compared to him. Just because he is a spoiled brat makes people talk like that I guess..