Who will get Champions League cup?

• Manchester

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I am not interested (I'm gay)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
MOUHAHA Go Boat! (Barca). so fuckin good. and.. Ronaldo was acting like an angry internet kid. he's by far the most overrated player in the world, not even close to bein as good as Messi or Forlan.

Xavi is not overrated no, he's creating every single opportunity for barca.
neither is Gerrard, as he is probably the best team captain in the world, and he is the damn team.
Ronaldo, Zlatan and Ronaldihno are all good players, but not the best in the world at the moment. Just cause you can dribble doesn't mean you are good.
I play in a division 2 team in Stockholm, so I know :kickass:

Feel like retracting some of those players you said were better than Iniesta & Xavi? They embarrassed United tonight.

Damn it, I regretted watching it.. Congrats to Barcelona, and all the geek who are praising Messi, wtf? Messi didnt even play yesterday, he was mediocre at best. Xavi and Iniesta were the guys. (I am not debating Messi's career right now)

^If you are comparing the two in general than I can agree to that, but not for yesterday's match.

what did Ronaldo really do for his team yesterday, after the first 3 mins? nothing really.
what did Messi do? everything really.

Yeah Messi wasn't that good yesterday, Xavi and Iniesta (as usual) were the guys !!
And after the second goal, Man United lost control of the whole thing..
C.Ronaldo wasn't good, and for those who say that he is overrated, watch Euro 2004 again and think again please.
Arasmas and Widow Skuls, if you can't participate in this conversation just STFU. and Arasmas, dunno how can you tell that a thread is Off-Topic or not, it's fucking Non-Opeth related talk, did we involve Opeth here, and I blieve the right thing that could be done is that you break your fucking computer or router.