March gift from Sopel

good site sopel but i am afraid you got the songwriting credits wrong for sentient and angelica. there may be more mistakes i didnt bother to look. by the way if you have an interview :zzz: with sean steels, isnt it only fair you do an interview with darren white? after all he did more for the band than people remember.

pagan2002 said:
good site sopel but i am afraid you got the songwriting credits wrong for sentient and angelica. there may be more mistakes i didnt bother to look.

thanks for noticing that. i've just corrected it. i didn't notice that earlier and it was serious mistake. sorry to everybody. i have to take a better look for all the other stuff, but believe me.. it's quite difficult to make everything properly if you're alone.

pagan2002 said:
by the way if you have an interview :zzz: with sean steels, isnt it only fair you do an interview with darren white? after all he did more for the band than people remember.

ah, yes. sorry. i thought i had removed it. as i said it's hard to keep everything under control. yeah, i removed an interview with shaun as it really wasn't good idea to keep it still there. and darren? darren is still in india and i haven't heard from him for really long.

but i must emphasize that darren has been really helpful for me and i am very grateful to him... as well as to everybody that helped me with the site. huge thanks to you all!!!

Thank you very much for those live tracks Sopel !
Hmmmmmm that intro before Fragile Dreams ... I just love it when it's only keys and lead guitar with feedback :)

the_good_son141 said:
like a french said once:you should give the official site to sopel

listen the_good_sum41, i like you and that, but never call me french again please. thanks.