Marshall JVM 410h - Metal

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
And here is the JVM video. I must admit I'm not a big fan of Marshall amps. I got so many requests that I should do a JVM test. While it sounds pretty awesome I'm not overly impressed. The sound was kinda bland in a way.

And as I mentioned NOISY as a motherfucker! I mean is this supposed to be a pro amp they seriously need to look to fix that.

Anyway here's the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't sound bad, but I would love to hear you play the kk2203, too.

Love the part where you play around with your dog :D Doing the same with my
cat, too.

Sounds pretty decent, not much like the JVM I tried out - I'm thinking the guy I borrowed it off had a broken one or duff preamp tubes or something.

The Mark IV tone was amazing but this one just blows my mind.

I definitely love the Marshall tone. I love the mids, the crunch, the chunk, the clarity, the attitude. The palm-muted chords sound godly.

This tone is just amazing. It may even beat the Blackmore/Savage tones you got in the past. I'd love to hear a version with a tad less bass, a tad less gain, and a tad more mids and presence though.

EDIT : Nice Sepultura shirt also :)

when you changed your guitar's strings last time?

Uhm... I don't remember on this guitar. This is the only one I have that's tuned to C.

The Mark IV tone was amazing but this one just blows my mind.

I definitely love the Marshall tone. I love the mids, the crunch, the chunk, the clarity, the attitude. The palm-muted chords sound godly.

This tone is just amazing. It may even beat the Blackmore/Savage tones you got in the past. I'd love to hear a version with a tad less bass, a tad less gain, and a tad more mids and presence though.

EDIT : Nice Sepultura shirt also :)

Thanks man, I've already returned the amp so no more clips. Got some other shit up my sleeve though ;)

"While it sounds pretty awesome I'm not overly impressed"

Bro, you seem a bit confused :lol:

I think, this video is confirmation that guit tone is from 90% in player's hands. ..cause every ur video with each amp sounds great, Ola!