Marshall JVM 410H doing Bay Area Thrash

@Mago: The playing factored in too. That particular style of picking and muting made it kinda 'whoompy' sounding. Though in the end it didn't necessarily have to be too much a bad thing. Just made the tone more unique, I suppose.

@GH: Thanks, and yeah. I suppose SMS' of that size are a bit more awkward and costly to send.

Did some European shows with Anthrax recently, Scott Ian is running a JVM alongside his signature Randall.

2zewml4.jpg

Great job on this Ermz, perfect tone match for this style IMO! What kind of cab did you use for this?

I really like how this amp sounds, so far all the clips i've heard of the JVM makes me want to grab one of these. Does anyone know if the 210 or 205 can sound the same as the 410?

Ermz, how do you deal with the noise the amp makes when pushed into high gain territory? I've got one and I'm trying to pull a decent sound out of it without it sounding like a jet is taking off. :/

Best Amp out, its just so amazingly versatile. I used it on my bands most recent single, I'm very happy with the results for this genre.

Chain was;

PRS Custom 24 -> stock pickups -> JVM410H -> Mesa Oversized -> 57 -> Audient ASP008 pre.

Woops, accidently pressed post! Fantastic mix Ermin, I disagree with the comment made about the bass earlier, if anything it could be more upfront. I'd love to work with a thrash band, how do you get so lucky!

Last edited by a moderator: