MARTIN LOPEZ

Alaska

New Metal Member
Sep 14, 2005
Can anyone tell my what cymbals Martin uses? I know he uses Sabians but which ones.

You mean.. the sound of the cymbals on the albums... are just beat box? Man, he really is talented...

Actually yeah, all beat box. If you look closely at all the old Fat Boys and Run DMC album covers you can actually see Lopez in the background with a short jericurl, a gigantic gold chain, and a big cheesy grin. Lo-PEZ Dispenser they called him. BTW, an Opeth cover of Rock-Box would be sweet.

0805_G_Hoglan_set.gif

:D

Alaska, It really depends, Its like on the DVD he has a huge kit in the studio not when he is playing live. theres only so many sabian cymbals that sabian actually make, and i reckon that he has most of them. Your spoilt for choice. And lets face it, cymbals are cymbals.

He has had one maybe two HH cymbals in the past, I doubt he uses them much still. No drummer is going to use the same cymbals all the time. Theres no way to know exactly what types he uses. Right now I can tell you he HAS used: 14" AA Regular Hats, 19" AAXplosion Crash, 18" HHX China, and 7" 9" and 11" Max Splashes. But that doesn't mean hes using them now. Hes endorsed by Sabian, he has a shit load of cymbals to chose from all the time.

He is too endorsed by Sabian you fuckass. Just because he's not on the site doesn't mean he's not endorsed. Research before you start typing out of your ass.

I don't lie

20 signature radia chinese
14 AA regular hats
16 AA el sabor crash
18 AAX dark crash
18 HHX studio crash
7 max splash
9 max splash
11 max splash
21 HH raw bell dry ride or AA rock ride
21 HH vintage ride
20 HHX chinese