Thanks to Martin Axenrot

Advent1

Feb 19, 2006
usa
Thanks to Martin for filling in for Martin Lopez on the past few tours. He has played excellent and without Martin Axenrot, there would be no Opeth touring right now.

So, Thank you Martin, you rule.

Absolutely deserved of a BIG thank you - he was awesome this time around, and not too shabby when I saw him late last year.

Yeah. He is cool...:cool:

Thanks a lot man, Opeth wouldn't be the same right now! You rock, even though you may be a little rocky on some songs, you still are great. keep up the great Replacment job you are doing!

Yes, this man is extremely generous. Major props for him doing this.

What is with people talking to him and him not knowing where he is? Is there something wrong with him?

EternalMetal said:
Yes, this man is extremely generous.
yes, how generous of him to accept a paying job touring with one of the most popular metal bands in the world

BANNEDadrian said:
yes, how generous of him to accept a paying job touring with one of the most popular metal bands in the world

haha lol, Opeth is so mainstream. Even so, this means that he loses time with his other bands and prevents him from writing/touring with his bands.

EternalMetal said:
What is with people talking to him and him not knowing where he is? Is there something wrong with him?
i told you already!...they brainwashed him to know all their songs and thats it! lol...."oh yea....uhh philly...yea!...wait i dont remember where is that?"