Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Definitely not going

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Unsure on going

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Going, but to drink in the room with no ticket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't remember the last time I jacked off without a phone or computer...

There are certainly tickets left. However, our room's potentially getting really full. I could only get a single queen bed room this time, and so far are confirmed:

Jeremy
John B
Dan
Andy P
Andy P's friend
Joe A

And we've got Adam and his brother possibly joining, along with Andy A, who at this point is doubtful. We'd love to have you, but it's getting awful tight...

Who's username is Joe A? That's my first name and last initial too! :)

Going to MDF is more of an expeirnece and networking thing than it is for the bands these days. I have too many friends that go and its, like, the one time in the year we get to see each other.

I'll have to make it for at least a day this year to see you guys. After all, I live in Baltimore. @Vimana ought to get his ass out too, he's not far away. He can stay at my place if he's unable to throw down hotel money.

Yeah, they will always have 3-day Edison lot passes. The place is fucking huge. As for the Ram's Head or Soundstage stages, those are probably selling out quick since they have a limited supply.

I bought my ticket. Definitely going. I got a 4 day pass but will be there from Friday on.

I don't think many people are going this year and the ones who usually go aren't posting much :(

Jeremy will be there so hit him up on facebook but I just can't justify going to Baltimore for a festival when there are so many good ones here in my neck of the woods these days. Ragnarokkr, Metal Threat Fest, Hell's Headbash. However, I may be an idiot and hit up Maryland Doom Fest since Baltimore is basically Mecca for doom metal.

Will definitely send him a message on facebook. Yeah you have tons of good festivals around you. So jealous. I'm hoping by next summer when I'm finished with this program i could actually go further than Baltimore. This is just the easiest at the moment because of where I'm at. They are making a Maryland Doom Fest? That's fucking awesome! When is that? I could just look it up, but excited to hear that.

D666 is prob gonna cancel.

God dammit this came true :(

Anyways, im still going. Ive seen better lineups for MDF before (first time going though), but there are still some bands im pretty psyched to see. There are only a few sacrifices ill have to make, otherwise I have an idea of which venue ill be at each day. How far apart (walking time) are the venues?

Not going to make it this year :(

My life has taken a turn for the worse over the last few weeks...A lot of crucial and important events and people are sadly out of the picture now and its time to focus on getting my life back together.

BTW, if anyone needs a 4 day pass and or a pre fest show ticket, hit me up. $250 for both.

Last edited:
Anyone going to Hells Headbash this year? Pretty sure I'm in, will start saving up for tickets ASAP.

Has anyone went before? Are the balcony seats worth $10 extra? I'm an old alcoholic and don't really want to be up front with the people being assholes...