Material for the new homepage

Originally posted by Misanthrope

But if you want to check from another source you could always ask Dr. Tranquillity.

At your service. Although not much present nowadays; two more weeks to go and I'm back home - expect a lot of new posts by me then.

And Rahvin: Finally correcting that "Hebulous" to "nebulous", etc.?

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain

And Rahvin: Finally correcting that "Hebulous" to "nebulous", etc.?

i'm correcting all typos i find, filling blank lines, rearranging text disposition, adding repeated lines and removing unsung ones. i'm also stressing clean/female vox with slightly different graphical layouts. as soon as the webpage is up, i'd be happy if anyone finding mistakes and such would email me so that the result might improve continuously. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

i'm correcting all typos i find, filling blank lines, rearranging text disposition, adding repeated lines and removing unsung ones. i'm also stressing clean/female vox with slightly different graphical layouts. as soon as the webpage is up, i'd be happy if anyone finding mistakes and such would email me so that the result might improve continuously. :)

You can count on me. :)

However, I'd like to have those "unsung" lines there as well - perhaps in brackets or with differing fonts or something. And the same with those lines that appear in a different form in the booklet contra how Mikael performs them.

-Villain

@villain: the first part is ok, i'm putting brackets around the unsung lines on skydancer, for instance. the latter might turn out to be slightly more tricky to sort out and perhaps a bit confusing. there's sometimes a fine line between typing mistakes and different versions of a song's lyrics... however, i'll see what can be done. :)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
yes, arch. there really wasn't. to my knowledge. two years ago. :rolleyes:

Just messing with ya. ;)
I think I'm done harrassing the other moderator from the other forum, so I'm back with you. :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Arch said:
Just messing with ya. ;)
I think I'm done harrassing the other moderator from the other forum, so I'm back with you. :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

careful: we might have developed a certain tendency to team up, of late, me and the other moderator. ;)

rahvin said:
careful: we might have developed a certain tendency to team up, of late, me and the other moderator. ;)
Double teaming against me? :yell:

:loco: