Material for the new homepage

rahvin said:
you'd be surprised to know how many times we have, in fact, giggled thinking of how the "new situation" could be at the same time both your wildest dream and your worst nightmare. :D
Internet 3-some in the making. o_O :D

TheNever said:
Can't wait Niklas!!!
:tickled: Considering that Niklas' first post in this thread (announcing the things you are waiting for) was from summer 2002, your statement is rather hilarious. I mean, pretty much everything that you are waiting for is already up there, or won't ever be - except perhaps the updated lyrics-database, which hopefully should see the light of day sooner or later. Probably later.

-Villain

Villain said:
:tickled: Considering that Niklas' first post in this thread (announcing the things you are waiting for) was from summer 2002, your statement is rather hilarious. I mean, pretty much everything that you are waiting for is already up there, or won't ever be - except perhaps the updated lyrics-database, which hopefully should see the light of day sooner or later. Probably later.

-Villain
HAHAHAHA! Damnit! I knew the thread looked familiar! :tickled:

Lina said:
I feel so used. :cry:
Don't worry, Pinkcheeks, after I get bored with Rahvin, I'll find a new victim or it's back to you. :)

Pinkcheeks (you) ----> :oops:

@TheNever: I have a habit of bumping very old threads and confuse people that way. :D