Material

Hey Ed!

I was spoiled at the Avalon show last March... you all really mixed up the set with some excellent songs!!! I really enjoyed the melody with 'East of Eden' and 'Missing'. I'd like to hear both those songs in their entirety though! But I'd also like to hear 'New Moon' (another one of my favorites) and 'Mettle Men'. Although, when it comes down to it, every Enchant song is so freaking awesome I don't see how anyone could ever be disappointed at a live Enchant show! You all RULE!!!!

Thanks again for keeping us posted on a possible upcoming show as well as other things that have been going on!

...every Enchant song is so freaking awesome I don't see how anyone could ever be disappointed at a live Enchant show! You all RULE!!!!...

Jying says it all!

I would love to hear "Distractions", "Broken", and "Nightime Sky" and any of the new stuff you're working on!

Ed, thank you for thinking of your 'underaged' followers...my kid is still hoping for an "all-ages" show...we both hope it works out.

Kristin

I second the motion for "Nighttime Sky."

You might check out the recent thread here that discusses favorite Enchant songs. I would say that if there are multiple mentions of songs that haven't been played live yet, have been played only rarely, then you have your answer!

I'm giddy with anticipation!

Lots and lots of "Break" and "Blink Of An Eye". Those undercovers gems in the latter half of BOAE, i.e. "My Everafter", "Invisible" and "Despicable", could really go over live. As for "Break", well, we all know that record never gets old.

The ones I would like to hear live...

Living in a Movie/long way down---(The fab four influence)
'see no evil' _(prob my fav)
colors fade
traces

Invisible is easily one of the best Enchant tunes, so I would love to see it in the setlist. That key riff is pretty cool, and the outro is just extremely powerful. In my Top 3 of Enchant songs.

Gotta break out another tune from Tug..... Queen of the Informed is sweet. I dig Long Way Down a lot cause its different than most Enchant tunes b/c its got a nice little pop groove going on in it.

Mixing Up the setlist is a good idea..... Maybe sub Nighttime Sky for Death's Door. Distractions in ---- Thrist out