Matt's Birthday is on march 10, not april :/

KupoBarlow

Jun 24, 2007
Matt, all the best wishes to you bro, and i think that this great album would be a fantastic gift, the RETURN, like the fenix...Wikipedia's BIO sucks on that, 1 month after your real birthday...:S

I have official info of this, Sandra (the girl back Matt barlow fan page on myspace and user on this forum) tell me about it and she have contact with Matt by myspace way.

Cheers, and sorry about the delay info :S!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matt!!!

Hope you can spend this day with your family?!

Many thanx for your great work up to now, you're indeed the best voice in metal! :worship:

Greetings from a small country called Austria!
Criss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT !!!

I wish you an even more kickass voice then you already had :lol: !!

And of course i wish you luck in other parts ( next to music ) of your life !

Matt, all the best wishes to you bro, and i think that this great album would be a fantastic gift, the RETURN, like the fenix...Wikipedia's BIO sucks on that, 1 month after your real birthday...:S

I have official info of this, Sandra (the girl back Matt barlow fan page on myspace and user on this forum) tell me about it and she have contact with Matt by myspace way.

Cheers, and sorry about the delay info :S!

This is the story: :lol:

When I created the Fan Page, I copied the bio from wikipedia, but then I got a message from Matt's wife telling me that his birthday was actually on March 10... So I decided to believe in her instead of Wikipedia :lol:

Then Matt posted a comment saying thanks for the page :oops:I was soooo happy!!! (and I still am) :Smokin:

If you have a myspace page, feel free to add the official MATTHEW BARLOW Fan Page :) on myspace.com/mattbarlowfans

l_0e03cba55fa6a9f86104c74702dfdbba.jpg