Maudlin of the Well

yes, the first were sold out. Just to get my originals, I had to scramble to find a distro which still had a couple of copies.

The re-issue versions will include five bonus tracks (three on one, two on the other) selected by the band as well as extensive liner notes written by Toby Driver, the mastermind behind Maudlin Of The Well! The original artwork will remain intact at the request of Toby since he feels it still conveys the meaning and spirit behind the music and lyrics. The repressing for each cd will be limited to 1,000 copies world-wide! Please check our "Releases" Page for the complete tracklisting for each re-issue.

normally I'm a little leery of "limited editions" and "bonus tracks" because I think it's just a ploy by greedy companies, ala Geffen and how they handle the Nirvana catalogue. But Dark Symphonies has resisted for quite a while doing this...

Well, I already have the originals, but I might as well pick these up.

Oh yeah, I still need to get my hands on a "real" copy of My Fruit... Fuck.

"Undine and Underwater Flowers" is soooooo purty. Also, that part in "Pondering a Wall" when it goes from dreamy-soft to suddenly balls-out heaviness... whoa.

I never listen to "my Fruit..." whereas in fact it's just damn good , despite the production. Contains some of their best tracks.

Both Bath and My Fruit... fucking win. So thumbs up. I'm one broke bastard though, so maybe I'll order them in time.

THEY ARENT ALLL BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL im sure fucking peppy from coffee this morning.

if Toby is selling these direct i'll go that route. Dark Symphonies more like Dark Shitphonies am i rite.

hahahha

no it's because they screwed and then ripped off motW, some t-shirt design for one of the DS dude's band is like, straight from motW. i've actually purchased from them before and they are a great distro, i just didn't like the how they treated that band. politics. :dopey: