May 7th - Division w/Nevermore, Evergrey at Jaxx...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...and we're fervently hoping several of you slacked and didn't get your $18 tickets yet, so you can buy them from us.

I know I passed several of you along to fellow openers Apothsys, but if you didn't contact them yet, we need ya! It's all ages, and how often do you see either of these guys headline?

I'll snag mine at the Gamma Show!! I may need 3 of them, Ill let you know that night (co-worker's going to Gamma Ray and may want to go to Nevermore too)

I think Dave has talked to my man, but I will need at least 4, but most likely more (this includes me and Landon). I think he will be bringing 2 more people... so I guess 6 in all. Will you give me a Division teddy bear if I can get 4 more people?

ANd I Think Scott and I are now gonna make this show. And since my Birthday will be the following day..I figure we can celebrate it the night of this show. But I can't get too lit up...I gotta work the next day

Coldie

I'm afraid that MB and I are out for this show.
While we love seeing you guys and Nevermore and Evergrey are great acts to see, it being a Sunday night while MB still has classes to teach the next day isn't a great idea.

Sorry to be missing it.

Hyperplex said:
I'm afraid that MB and I are out for this show.
While we love seeing you guys and Nevermore and Evergrey are great acts to see, it being a Sunday night while MB still has classes to teach the next day isn't a great idea.

Sorry to be missing it.
The good news is the night before is Odin's Court and Spock's Beard, and it's a Saturday... ;)