May 7th - Division w/Nevermore, Evergrey at Jaxx...

eaeolian said:
Damn, Chey, you already owe me for two...

LOL I PP'd Stacia today for it! I didn't know your paypal :p

However, if you gimmie it now, I'll paypal you for 2 tix and you or Stacia can pay Dave LOL!!!

NickDivision said:
If you mean Sunday, call me, Em. Maybe we can do dinner before the gig, though you know what a picky eater I am.

That would be awesome Nick. Kat has to work on Sunday and won't get off till 6 (keep the jokes at a minimum please) so that will put us down there between 7:30 and 8. What time will Division be going on?

-Cal

cAlThEmAd! said:
This will be my first time to Jaxx so I am very much looking forward to it. Recomendations for eateries within the nearby area?

-Cal
Besides the places that people mentioned, I'm going to go for the obvious... Jaxx! They have pretty good food believe it or not and the convenience is second to none. ;) There is a marinated grilled chicken sandwich which kicks ass!

BTW, where "north of Baltimore" are you located?" Just curious since I also live north of Baltimore (about 30-35 minutes north of Towson).

Rick Pierpont said:
Besides the places that people mentioned, I'm going to go for the obvious... Jaxx! They have pretty good food believe it or not and the convenience is second to none. ;) There is a marinated grilled chicken sandwich which kicks ass!

BTW, where "north of Baltimore" are you located?" Just curious since I also live north of Baltimore (about 30-35 minutes north of Towson).

I am kinda of NE of Baltimore...as in Harford County.

-Cal

I have a handful of pics that I'll post when I get them resized and uploaded and stuff. I didn't even get Nick's bad side, for once. ;)