May 7th - Division w/Nevermore, Evergrey at Jaxx...

eaeolian said:
I wish you guys could make it, but I understand the work thing, believe me...

half days off are a wonderful thing.

(of course, not having to leave the house at 6AM is nice regardless)

See, I could theoretically go in late on Monday (though I probably wouldn't), but being a teracher, MB doesn't really have that option. It sucks.....if the show were a month later, after school gets out for the summer, then we'd probably be swinging it.

Hyperplex said:
See, I could theoretically go in late on Monday (though I probably wouldn't), but being a teracher, MB doesn't really have that option. It sucks.....if the show were a month later, after school gets out for the summer, then we'd probably be swinging it.
That's Sunday. Now Saturday?...

:Smug:

eaeolian said:
Fortunately, Dave and I had this conversation yesterday. Here's what's local. Chicken Out is good. ;)

There's the eateries in Springfield Mall, mostly fast food. Hard Times Cafe, probably the best chili...ever, in Springfield Plaza. Roadhouse grill in Springfield Plaza, Outback on Backlick Road. Bungalow Billiards, Chipotle, Romano's, Uno's and Chili's in Kingstowne

All of these are within five miles of the club, most within two.

My PayPal account is closed. Long story involving some POS in Norway and a bad experience with him on E-bay. :mad:

Mike said it was OK if I got people to PayPal him, so if you want to do that, that's fine. If not, come find me the day of the show. :D