May US Tour?

Do you guys think they'll announce any more dates? I have a feeling they may release a Vancouver date on the 27th, but I have to get my days off in to my boss real quick, and I'd rather not to go Seattle if I didn't have to.

Hail all,

Has anyone seen a place online to purchase tickets for their Jun 1 show at the Key Club. I haven't seen them up on TicketBastards or LiveNation yet. Is it simply too early yet before Jun 1 for tickets to be sold for that venue or am I simply an impatient bastard waiting to see the gods that are Dark Tranquillity?

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Good damn these people who live in city's with actual relevance to the rest of the world. Not as if exposure to the planet matters to me, but when it comes time for a Metal tour, it gets pretty frustrating living in buffalo and knowing theres a 98 perecnt chance the band is going right around me.

They're going to Rochester. You can't make it out to Rochester from Buffalo!? It's like an hour away!

Hail all,

Has anyone seen a place online to purchase tickets for their Jun 1 show at the Key Club. I haven't seen them up on TicketBastards or LiveNation yet. Is it simply too early yet before Jun 1 for tickets to be sold for that venue or am I simply an impatient bastard waiting to see the gods that are Dark Tranquillity?

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

This is direct from the venue:

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/7903

I didn't click through it, but there's usually service fees associated with any kind of online purchase, even direct from the venue. Your best bet is to swing by the venue (if it's reasonably close, of course) and buy them cash. For the Royal Oak show on the 20th, tickes were 29.50, and the seller wanted to charge an extra 7.50 per ticket to buy online. Luckily, I was in Royal Oak on business before the show and managed that way. At any rate, that link should be what you need. Always check the venue site first; it can save you a bucket of money over Live Nation/TicketMaster.

Haha I was gonna say, I felt so bad, I'm broke as shit but at least I can afford gas money for an hour drive. I'd send you twenty bucks if you couldn't even afford gas to get to the show.

Lmmfao:lol:, that would be awesome if it came down to it. :kickass:

My biggest problem was / is the amount of work needed to be done to my car, and a lack of income. I need about 400 dollars worth of shit done asap, and maybe an addition 200 done within a month or 2 (this can wait). I dont feel comfotrable embarking on a 160 mile voyage without the work done. So its a pretty dicey situation. I'm starting a job tomorrow though:)

Lmmfao:lol:, that would be awesome if it came down to it. :kickass:

My biggest problem was / is the amount of work needed to be done to my car, and a lack of income. I need about 400 dollars worth of shit done asap, and maybe an addition 200 done within a month or 2 (this can wait). I dont feel comfotrable embarking on a 160 mile voyage without the work done. So its a pretty dicey situation. I'm starting a job tomorrow though:)

Too bad there isn't the mass transit system like the Chicago land area. You could just catch a train, like I used to do to Milwaukee all the time for shows.

Too bad there isn't the mass transit system like the Chicago land area. You could just catch a train, like I used to do to Milwaukee all the time for shows.

Yeah that would be rather convenient, and would make things alot easier.

But realistically speaking, i need to get new tires a front end ailment, and back end brake rotors and pads. I think with just this done, a trip will be possible.

Its been so hard for me the past couple weeks. I've had so many financial problems, and stress, its crazy. I finally worked last week. Went to the ER on friday because of a work related ailment! The over exposure to sound has given me labyrinthitis. The doctor told me this can lead to permanent hearing loss, so i quit last night.

Fuck that.

I'm going to this show regardless!

And i'm fucking pumped up! Cant wait anymore!

Does anyone have any idea what the set might look like?

Its been so hard for me the past couple weeks. I've had so many financial problems, and stress, its crazy. I finally worked last week. Went to the ER on friday because of a work related ailment! The over exposure to sound has given me labyrinthitis. The doctor told me this can lead to permanent hearing loss, so i quit last night.

Fuck that.

I'm going to this show regardless!

And i'm fucking pumped up! Cant wait anymore!

Does anyone have any idea what the set might look like?

Ah that's horrible! If it got to the point that you had to go to the E.R., it was definitely a sign. I hope you're better now, and that you have a great time at the show! :headbang:

Ah that's horrible! If it got to the point that you had to go to the E.R., it was definitely a sign. I hope you're better now, and that you have a great time at the show! :headbang:

Thanx man.:kickass:

Yeah its no joke, i havent been able to listen to music in my car since last Wensesday! However, they looked at my ear drums and concluded that there isn't ear drum damage. A great sign!!!

Its fucking insane. I dont have health care, haven't had it since i was 19. Now i got a fat medical bill, just waiting to come in the mail. Fuck that hospital, they'll get it when i got it!

I'm putting so much faith into this show! Its going to be like a 6 week build up of stress, relieved as soon as i hear the opening phase of "Terminus".

(I'm pretty sure their going to open with this, however, they can open with any of a number of songs from WATV.

Thanx man.:kickass:

Yeah its no joke, i havent been able to listen to music in my car since last Wednesday! However, they looked at my ear drums and concluded that there isn't ear drum damage. A great sign!!!

Its fucking insane. I dont have health care, haven't had it since i was 19. Now i got a fat medical bill, just waiting to come in the mail. Fuck that hospital, they'll get it when i got it!

I'm putting so much faith into this show! Its going to be like a 6 week build up of stress, relieved as soon as i hear the opening phase of "Terminus".

(I'm pretty sure their going to open with this, however, they can open with any of a number of songs from WATV.

But what the heck happened to you? Major ear infection? :p Do go and enjoy, if you've seen DT before you know what you're getting into (hehe).

But what the heck happened to you? Major ear infection? :p Do go and enjoy, if you've seen DT before you know what you're getting into (hehe).

Ear infection, i believe soo.

Over exposure to extremly loud sounds in a sheet metal plant? Combined with my naive stance on listening to Metal in my car? I tend to blast everthing, everytime i drive, which is over an hour a day.

Lack of rest?, heightend loss of sleep. Over exhaustion? Over stressed?

I lost my job that i had from last july till march, because of harassment from co workers. It still haunts my mind to know that i had no control on the matter. And i lost the best job i've ever had, in my short working career.

Never seen DT before. I've been to this venue once, the sound sucks there. But i went to see a friends band, and other locals. So maybes its a lack of hearing experience? Hoping the vast talent of DT's sound team can fix that.

Any news on a setlist, or is it one of those, "wait till after the first date, and then we'll know" deals?

Logically, this seems right.

I just answered my own question.

I was wrong, it turns out there is no Cleveland date on this one. I guess DT feels the same way about Cleveland.

True story: I have never been to Cleveland, and I don't know anyone from Cleveland. But, if I had to choose a nearby city to spend a weekend in, it would be Chicago. Is there anything interesting in Cleveland?

Any city beats Buffalo.

The general tone of the city is as follows

Ohh you like metal? And love going to show? well we can support 2 or 3 concerts a year at our shit venues. Thats all you get. Not to mention its generally metalcore bull. Cant wait to go see Bring me the horizon at darien on warped tour,omg. :puke:

Do you like hanging around metalheads? Well theres about 90 in the city.

Wanna make a Melodic Death Metal band, theres about 2 people interested.

Any city beats Buffalo.

The general tone of the city is as follows

Ohh you like metal? And love going to show? well we can support 2 or 3 concerts a year at our shit venues. Thats all you get. Not to mention its generally metalcore bull. Cant wait to go see Bring me the horizon at darien on warped tour,omg. :puke:

Do you like hanging around metalheads? Well theres about 90 in the city.

Wanna make a Melodic Death Metal band, theres about 2 people interested.

Try living on the outskirts of Detroit. The city has nothing to offer, as there truly aren't many black people into metal. It's almost exclusively a hip-hop/R&B city, stereotypical as that may sound. Beyond that, the suburbs have nothing to offer either.

Oh, yeah. Check out the unemployment numbers for our state. You'd love that! And make sure to check Detroit's as well, that would make you cry.

Try living on the outskirts of Detroit. The city has nothing to offer, as there truly aren't many black people into metal. It's almost exclusively a hip-hop/R&B city, stereotypical as that may sound. Beyond that, the suburbs have nothing to offer either.

Oh, yeah. Check out the unemployment numbers for our state. You'd love that! And make sure to check Detroit's as well, that would make you cry.

Wow and I thought CR was a horrible place for gigs. Still, you have to travel shorter distances to see great ones. Hmm 15.3% of unemployment rate? That can't be good.

Never seen DT before. I've been to this venue once, the sound sucks there. But i went to see a friends band, and other locals. So maybes its a lack of hearing experience? Hoping the vast talent of DT's sound team can fix that.

Ah! You'll now undergo the Dark Tranquillity Experience. They're the best live band I've ever seen, Top 1 with The Gathering and Cynic.