Maybe we're just spoiled?

Meanmistreator

Granada Porch Crew
Feb 25, 2004
Savacountry
In another thread entitled “Bands you used to love who your losing/lost interest in”, I posted 2 or 3 responses. But as I re-read through the thread, I realized that I was maybe feeling something a little different then what was intended. Since PP II I’ve been reading and posting in this forum, and discovering and sharing new music. When I think of some of the bands that I now listen to due to PP USA and this forum the list is staggering. Some of the titles include Evergrey, Edguy, PC69, Ark, Andromeda, Adagio, DGM, Anubis Gate, After Forever, Balance of Power, Pagan’s Mind, Circus Maximus, Tad Morose, Jorn, Masterplan, Cloudscape, Royal Hunt, Dreamscape, Epica, Nightwish, Lemur Voice, Magnitude 9, Outworld, Katagory V, and so on. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Those of us that post here and are lucky enough to attend some shows once in a while listen to some of the greatest music in the world, and to some of the greatest bands (at least in all of our opinions). Do you know how much time I save looking for new music? Granted I still spend hours checking out bands and reading reviews. But it could be worse. I have bought soooo much music that sometimes I spin disc once or twice and don’t get back to it for months. Usually when that happens it means that I bored out of my mind and in dire need of some new music. I’m not really losing interest in my favorite bands after all, but maybe just a little spoiled. So thanks to everyone that helped me become a junky. Thank God it’s Christmas and I can buy my wife some new cds.:headbang::kickass::loco::Smokin:

When the music scene for us was pretty grim back in the mid-90s, I used to eat up anything remotely resembling a metal release. Now that there's so much available, I've grown pickier.