MAYH Panic

BefriendedUnit

They wear white for me
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego
I just realized there are no vocals on my Prologue or Madrigal tracks. There never have been. I just noticed that there are lyrics to both songs. I've been an Opeth fan for over 5 years, and this is just blowing my mind. What the hell is going on?

Alright, that's it. Anonyfags out. No more memes.

But hey, so why am I not hearing any vocals on Prologue, Madrigal, and Epilogue?

Alright, that's it. Anonyfags out. No more memes.

But hey, so why am I not hearing any vocals on Prologue, Madrigal, and Epilogue?

Because they're instrumentals. The reason they have lyrics in the booklet is for the concept of the album. But they are still instrumentals.

There's no vocals in the songs, but the songs have lyrics written down in the album booklet.

now you will we worldwide known as the "I just realized there are no vocals on my Prologue or Madrigal tracks. There never have been. I just noticed that there are lyrics to both songs. I've been an Opeth fan for over 5 years, and this is just blowing my mind. What the hell is going on?" guy... in fact, its a conspiration against your persona, all of us have those tracks with mike singing (his best performance ever).... even growling at some parts... lol