Mayhem Festival '09

yeah i went! it was killer. i went in late... i only wanted to see Cannibal Corpse. they play on the second stage. they tore it up though. plus they came out after the show. i got to meet Alex Webster. really, he's the one i wanted to meet. soo talented. check out his stuff with Blotted Science if you havent already!!! but then i left. lol i spent 10 bucks on a ticket. but yeah like i said, they play on the second stage! people online are selling pit tickets for "cannibal corpse" but you dont need them.they are useless unless you want to see marilyn manson touching his ass up close and personal. lol well, they are good for slayer too i guess. lol

yeah i went! it was killer. i went in late... i only wanted to see Cannibal Corpse. they play on the second stage. they tore it up though. plus they came out after the show. i got to meet Alex Webster. really, he's the one i wanted to meet. soo talented. check out his stuff with Blotted Science if you havent already!!! but then i left. lol i spent 10 bucks on a ticket. but yeah like i said, they play on the second stage! people online are selling pit tickets for "cannibal corpse" but you dont need them.they are useless unless you want to see marilyn manson touching his ass up close and personal. lol well, they are good for slayer too i guess. lol

i so wanted you to tell George Fischer "Fuck The Alliance" :)

Went the other night...Slayer, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse and Job for a Cowboy all kicked ass. I wasn't a fan of Job but My friend told me there new album sounded more like straight up death metal...They performed really well and I downloaded Ruination(I'm a fan now, sorry guys)

God forbid had shitty sound and TBDM went on to early and I got there late. Really worth it cuz it was free.

Cannibal Corpse and Slayer tore that shit up...Holy shit