mcDonalds or Burger King

which is worst

• maccys

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • bk

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • wendys (dont have em in the uk...thank god no fingers in chili)

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm with Gregadeth on this one.
Fast food, or any processed food for that matter, is worse than any drug or booze out there. I will occasionally grab a breakfast sandwich and a yogurt parfait from Mc's. I don't remember the last time I ever stepped in a BK.

The last time I stepped into a fast food joint was last october. I've lost quite a bit of weight just from giving up fast food and sodas and I've never felt better.

Of course, I think the mountain biking has helped too.:Spin:

I don't even eat hamburgers anymore. When I want beef, I make me a thick assed steak usualy marinated in JD or sumtimes w/ a little sour cream.

Cranberry juice has also become my beverage of choice. That and celery will flush any toxins out of your system with a quickness.

I eat the odd MacDonals because there's one near me, but they're pretty fucking minging - just laziness that I buy them.
I love BK bacon double cheeseburgers though. BK stuff tastes nicer than McD's, even if it's still just the same old shit.
And I'm not fat, so I don't worry TOO much about what I'm eating.

I rairly eat fast food but when I do it's not usually any of those places but of the 3 Wendy's is by far the best IMO. I don't give a fuck about that whole finger in the Chili bullshit. That whole thing was a scam anyway.

5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0detH]The last time I stepped into a fast food joint was last october. I've lost quite a bit of weight just from giving up fast food and sodas and I've never felt better.

Of course, I think the mountain biking has helped too.:Spin:[/QUOTE]
Mt. biking is fun as hell, and is a helluva whole body workout. I road bike more often, but in the summer I will bust out the mt. bike. I've been riding a Del Sol the last three summers. My rode bike for this season is a Giant. Built like a tank!

ZTPioneer said:
Mt. biking is fun as hell, and is a helluva whole body workout. I road bike more often, but in the summer I will bust out the mt. bike. I've been riding a Del Sol the last three summers. My rode bike for this season is a Giant. Built like a tank!

It may be fun, but when you take a spill your knees look like raw hamburger afterwards. :erk:

GregadetH said:
It may be fun, but when you take a spill your knees look like raw hamburger afterwards. :erk:
If you don't come out of the woods with some major league pizza on your legs, you weren't riding hard enough :hotjump:

Burger kings the best, I have hated mcdonalds since I was a kid...
The lady planted it there as far chili and wendy's is concerned.the same lady is is wanted for selling a house that did not belong to her,She took there family savngs, Imagine going into look at your new house and there are people already living there...She has also sued other resteraunts with other tactics, the finger seems to be real, But it wasnt any people working for wendy's ( or there supply company)
They are trying to find out "whos" with dna testing

wendys fries rock ( hey any body seen "Hitcher") :OMG:

i probably have maccas once a year and usually regret it lol,i dont mind burger king every know and then,most of them are hungry jacks in australia,at the end of the day we all know that u are getting served absolute fucking garbage and its usually when u are out on the turps all night and there is nothing else available that we actually eat that shit.

I haven't eaten fast food besides subs since watching Supersize Me eight months ago (which is something, because up until then, I ate it at least once a week).

But if I had to choose, I'd say the Dairy Queen Flamethrower burger...best fast food burger bar none :headbang: