McMurphy's Tavern Show

Red Shirt

Aug 1, 2002
Huntington Beach, Ca, USA
Visit site
I noticed you're posting on your website that this show starts early (10pm). Does this mean you'll be playing a longer set???? I remember Rush did a 3 hr set during their last tour and it was Awesome! Oooh... that would be a nice Christmas/New Years present! That'd be a really good advertising statement too, you'd be the only tribute band to play a 3 hr set! Wow! I wish for 3hr set! ok, just thinking big. I can dream can't I.

woah 3 hours - that's alot of maiden! can you bang your head that long? hahhah! i believe this tavern show is 2 hours tho, so yeah that'll be a couple songs longer huh!

I should be up there at NAMM as well. I hope you guys do have a show nearby. I know many folks coming that I'd drag to see y'all.

Gonna test all the new drum gear Linda?

Jim

Red Shirt said:
I noticed you're posting on your website that this show starts early (10pm). Does this mean you'll be playing a longer set???? I remember Rush did a 3 hr set during their last tour and it was Awesome! Oooh... that would be a nice Christmas/New Years present! That'd be a really good advertising statement too, you'd be the only tribute band to play a 3 hr set! Wow! I wish for 3hr set! ok, just thinking big. I can dream can't I.

3 hours! That would be a hella Maiden marathon!!!! .....Infinite dreams.....:p

McMurphy's is a lovely place right in the middle of my second favorite area of SoCal, Old Town Pasadena... Very old-fashion looking place. I got very pissed there once right before going to a screening of 28 Days Later... oh the good ol' days :):headbang:

You will see me in my no-glasses glory, as I've just had laser correction done :)

I'm looking forward to this gig in my neck of the woods...

MiniMurray said:
no other gigs planned pointy and just us red
not sure about parking jeff - i've never ventured to jackie's hood but looking forward to it :)

The closest parking structure to the club is on Raymond and Union :) The club is basically a block away between Holly and Union, on Fair Oaks.

J

Keyser Soze said:
The closest parking structure to the club is on Raymond and Union :) The club is basically a block away between Holly and Union, on Fair Oaks.

J

TY!!!! Looking forward to seeing you with your new look Jackie! Bet you're loving the lens free thang! :D