Me jamming with Mikael Akerfeldt

Oct 15, 2007

Hey guys, here's a video of Mikael teaching me 'Ending Credits.' This is a 'bonus' clip for a big Opeth feature at GuitarMessenger.com (interview, masterclass, and rig video).

Hope you enjoy! Needless to say, I feel extremely lucky to have had this opportunity to jam with such an amazing musician!

Last edited by a moderator:
you are lucky. I wish I could jam with mister akerfeldt. Only, I can't play guitar so jamming would actually mean exchanging jokes and possibly playing chess. Good for you, brother!

does anyone think that telecasters are ugly as shit? mike stern uses one all the time and its fucking horrible. akerfeldt should have been using one of his PRS guitars, they look pretty spiffy

does anyone think that telecasters are ugly as shit? mike stern uses one all the time and its fucking horrible. akerfeldt should have been using one of his PRS guitars, they look pretty spiffy

I love Telecasters! I think they have an interesting and unique sound too. I have no preference between Strats and Telecasters.

ew god thats a hard choice, one type of shit vs another type of shit

i guess id take a strat over a telecaster

You lucky shit! *kidding*

It's cool watching some of these songs being played by the mastermind himself off-record, particularly Face of Melinda & The Moor. Being a guitarist this only gives me a bigger hard on. Gonna start learning the moor now. XD

you're very lucky, but at least I'm not fat HA HA

Fuck you. That's not nice.

Man, you're lucky. I got to meet them on that tour, but they didn't let me into to their bus and I didn't get to jam with them! Did you get my PM?

dude thats fucking crazy, I think that would be most of our dreams to be doing that! fuck you man i am very jealous lol.

and as far as telecasters go the only one worth getting is the John 5 bigsby, fuckin asylum crazy guitar