Meat & Opeth fans

Do you like meat?

• YES

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • NO

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
I don't know if this is a universal rule or not, but every fucking vegetarian or vegan I've ever met has been an annoying fucking loser, and half of them tried to had to push their beliefs on me that by the end I was just praying they'd be struck by lightning or hit by a bus.

Not eating meat is a choice.
Eating meat is an INSTINCT.

i'm a vegetarian. i like opeth. eat what you will.

iameternal, don't generalize groups based on personal encounters. what people eat doesn't make them annoying or a loser, but whatever....seems to me that most non-vegetarians i meet have the same attitude you have, so who actually has more of a legitimate reason to be the one generalizing?

and yet, here i am not generalizing. just let people be. sheesh.

Yeah meat is good. I don't eat pig products much, but chicken, fish, other sea food and everyonce in a while some cow is good. I know some very cool, non judging vegans and vegaterians btw. Not all are pricks, in fact in my experience most arent

Not really. I mean i could never completely become a veggie because i love burgers and sometimes chicken :loco: but for the most part i don't enjoy and steaks or anything. Not because of where they come from or what they are, i just don't enjoy eating them.

For once I try to start a damn argument and it hardly even works
Yea, I know some vegetarians who are fine about it and are very good friends
Of course you can't generalize like that, but some of you guys are pretty damn annoying.

estimate said:
What is meat?

meat (n.)
1. The edible flesh of animals, especially that of mammals as opposed to that of fish or poultry.
2. The edible part, as of a piece of fruit or a nut.
3. The essence, substance, or gist: the meat of the editorial.
4. Slang. Something that one enjoys or excels in; a forte: Tennis is his meat.
5. Nourishment; food: “Love is not all: it is not meat nor drink” (Edna St. Vincent Millay).
6. Vulgar Slang.
a. The human body regarded as an object of sexual desire.
b. The genitals.

Also, if you spell it backwards you get taem, which doesn't mean anything but resembles team.

ggggggu said:
Have you ever listened to Opeth while eating meat?

I think Opeth is good meat eating music.

Many times. To be honest though, I think that your assumption that Opeth is good meat eating music may be biased due to the fact the Opeth is overall, good music. I've noticed no significant difference in meat eating quality while listening to Opeth as opposed to, say, Slayer, or pretty much anything else.

In conclusion, Opeth is good music. Meat is good. Opeth is good meat eating music, but not really any better for the purpose than any other music.