Megadeth - "Endgame"...the review.

This is Megadeth's best album since Rust in Peace, IMO. Very solid effort. I had pretty high expectations for Endgame, but not this high. I didn't think that Megadeth would ever release something even close to RIP ever again, but I guess I was wrong.

All reports I've heard are positive, I've still only heard the first two tracks they released but I'm looking foward to launching the album in Adelaide
Apocalypticweb.jpg

All reports I've heard are positive, I've still only heard the first two tracks they released but I'm looking foward to launching the album in Adelaide
Damn Aussies, you are lucky indeed! :headbang:

Awaiting my return to CR from USA to order it online (I have to make a haul).

I was talking to Wyvern the other day and we agreed that this is the best MegaDave has done in the last 10 years, easily. It's really that good. The aggression is back and the production is superb. The only song that I don't like too much is "The Right To Go Insane" but the rest is solid. A very consistent album. Any Megafan will be proud to have this CD.:headbang:

I read the other day that Dave believes he is at the end of his career and if that was the case, retiring now would be a terrific move since it would mean that Megadeth ended on a high note! :)

September 15th...on that day, I buy!:p

Great CD indeed, I'm so glad Megadeth got back on the right track...
I never really liked what they did after Youthanasia (even that album was showing signs of the band being tired) until United Abominations, which resparked my interest in the band. I suppose Dave finally concluded that the only right thing was to get back to the So Far.../RIP golden days riffwise and he couldn't be more right... As if addition of Chris injected some new blood to the band, maybe he makes him wanna bite again like he did in the old days.
At least, Metallica is on the knees, it's time for Dave to finally settle the score hehe :D

Death Magnetic was Metallica's United Abominations: A step in the right direction and a solid effort.

Basically now, to stay on par, Metallica needs to record another master of puppets.

Here I'm gonna be caustic. UA is wayyyy better than DM, I'm sorry but no Metallica still hasn't find the right direction and I believe they don't have what it takes to record another AJFA, much less a MOP.

Now Megadeth...just did it, they really rock
vic.gif

September 15th...on that day, I buy!:p

Yes bro we will!

Vas a comprarlo online o ver si aparece aquí?, porque sino podemos hacer un doble haul, en Amazon está barato.

Death Magnetic rapes United Abominations IMO...It's not nearly as good as Endgame though.

And did people really not like System? I love it

I'd put UA and DM about on par with each other. It's difficult to compare. I think Metallica's songs were better, the performance and production was not.

Love System, though not as much as UA or EG - so I think Megadeth has gotten better with each release from Risk on.

System fizzles out after about song 8. The only bad song on UA was song 8.

I was away on vacation, but thanks to some buddies and my daughter's laptop, I was able to score this album on Tuesday. I've only heard it twice but it kicks ass. My initial feeling is that it will rival TSHF as my favorite by them since CTE. Broderick is an animal!!!

We also scored new Lynch Mob right before I left, which may be the best album I've heard this year. I love it.