Megadeth - "Endgame"...the review.

Well at least for me thier best since Countdown To Extinction although I do admit not listening to any Megadeth since that cd.

A friend of mine sent me a sendspace file i dl it and i was really impressed! So is the last 2 cds beforehand like this one or better?

united abominations is a lot like this one meaning it sounds like something between RIP and CTE. the system has failed sounds more like something recorded right after CTE but with a few thrash elements still there

I went out this morning to my local stores, and of course they don't have it. So I have to order it from Amazon.

If I have time tomorrow I'm gonna run out and buy it. I wanna get it this week so I can be a part of Megadeth getting a #1 album. :headbang:

I got it...listened to it...but not a proper listen. I was excited to hear it. There's some pretty good stuff on there. Better than the last record. I'm gonna spin the hell out of it on Wedsnesday.

All I can say is wow. Better than expected and it's a better album than United, the closest thing I have heard to Rust/Countdown era Megadeth since those albums...

We told ya...:p

We told ya...:p

I know, I know...but I had to hear for myself and for whatever reason I wanted to wait until I bought the album on release date. In true Roadrunner Records fashion let the countdown to the expanded edition begin!!! I say in 6 months there will be some deluxe edition with a DVD like with most of the big sellers anymore...

I know, I know...but I had to hear for myself and for whatever reason I wanted to wait until I bought the album on release date. In true Roadrunner Records fashion let the countdown to the expanded edition begin!!! I say in 6 months there will be some deluxe edition with a DVD like with most of the big sellers anymore...

doubt it. there was supposed to be an expanded UA with a dvd and 2 b-sides added as bonus tracks and never happened. plus megadeth's contract with roadrunner is now complete according to mustaine and it appears roadrunner isn't putting much money into the band/promotion because of it

i got it today and will listen to it this weekend but there are a lot of complaints on the megadeth forums about the album like pointless solo's and recycled riffs plus immature lyrics and dave talking during most of the verses instead of singing more

I really dig the album a lot, the more I listen to it the more I dig it. Except The Right to go Insane, I like the rest. My favorite is still 44 minutes, though :)

Ninja, I dig your avatar!

"Why is it infinite? The eeeeeeeeeevillllllllll!":headbang:

BTW, our copies had been shipped by Amazon, only they screwed me with the third album of the haul and splitted the packages (assholes!), therefore the final price will be a bit higher than I told you. Still way cheaper than buy it locally :)

doubt it. there was supposed to be an expanded UA with a dvd and 2 b-sides added as bonus tracks and never happened. plus megadeth's contract with roadrunner is now complete according to mustaine and it appears roadrunner isn't putting much money into the band/promotion because of it

I think they will put money behind the album because Megadeth makes them money. You know who didn't put any money behind them? Sanctuary Records!!!! I never heard of United being considered as a deluxe package, this is news to me....

The more I listen to it the more I like it. It's stellar! Probably my album of the year, unless Heathen pull of something incredible with their new record...

I also have high hopes for Heathen. Bought "Recovered" at PPX, so with the new one I'll have the complete collection :D

I think they will put money behind the album because Megadeth makes them money. You know who didn't put any money behind them? Sanctuary Records!!!! I never heard of United being considered as a deluxe package, this is news to me....

true about sanctuary. when UA first came out dave talked about a making of dvd was filmed and it may be used in the future for a rerelease of UA. he then mentioned the b-sides/i tunes and import bonus tracks may be added if there was an expanded version. nothing ever happened