Megadeth No more...

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
I don't know if you guys have read this or it was posted, if it was sorry but i have to say this. Megadeth has officially disbanded (go to megadeth.com) and i can't even speak i am so shocked. This is truly one of the saddest days i could remember.....
:cry: :cry:

JesterOfDeath, stop that awful whining!!! What has the band offered within last years? Absolutely nothing. So there´s nothing to grief about either...

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Hey stortroll, eat shit and die..

99 ways to eat shit and die. Are you possibly taking things a bit too seriously? Go and see your local reverend next sunday, maybe he could comfort you.

I’m not surprised, after a lackluster album in The World Needs a Hero. Let me add though Rust in Peace is an amazing album.

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
I’m not surprised, after a lackluster album in The World Needs a Hero. Let me add though Rust in Peace is an amazing album.

I couldn´t agree with you more when you say RIP is an amazing album.

Originally posted by Spudd
Well, if it's true, it's not the end of the world. They had a good run, and we'll be seeing Dave do something else. Now if only Metallica would follow in suit....

Spudd

I'm sure you'd all like to see Metallica follow suit, but it looks like David Ellefson will be taking up bass duties for Metallica. Of course thats not even close to being confirmed yet, but a few days ago there was that "press release" where Dave Mustaine announced his quitting AND that Ellefson is joining Metallica. Everyone thought it was fake/ April Fool's joke, but it ended up being true...this'll be interesting...:D

I only have Rust in Peace, but that is an awesome album. I'm only really interested in their older stuff anyways, so I guess it's no big loss.

Megadeth hasn't released a good record in a decade. Goodbye & good riddance to Dave "the asshole" Mustaine. He will not be missed.

All of the "suck ass" bands are finally DYING off (these are bands which DID rule at one time, but have morphed into bad "Spinal Tap" immitators):
Metallica (practically dead)
Judas Priest (last 2 records have been comical)
Megadeth