Megadeth No more...

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
I don't know if you guys have read this or it was posted, if it was sorry but i have to say this. Megadeth has officially disbanded (go to megadeth.com) and i can't even speak i am so shocked. This is truly one of the saddest days i could remember.....

I'm glad to see that there are more people that share my pain...I have been following megadeth for so long (about 12 years) trying to collect everything i could get my hands on... But when I saw that Kalmah was doing a cover I was so happy a great band was actually doing a good cover other than the crap that was on that dwell tribute cd. Maybe the guys from Kalmah could do a whole album of megadeth covers...just kidding but it would be cool...well im way of subject now but let me just say Kalmah is a kick ass band and every one should hear the new album

did you hear this new rumour too ?

... that Al Pitrelli, Dave Ellefson and Jimmy DeGrasso want to form a new band (without Mustaine ), and are now on the search for a new singer? Pitrelli wants to stay loyal to SAVATAGE though.

FUCK ! Megadeth is the band that got me into metal :( used to be my favorite. ahhhh I hope Mustaine recovers and eventually comes back to the metal scene !! we love you Dave thx for your incredible music !!