Megadeth No more...

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
I don't know if you guys have read this or it was posted, if it was sorry but i have to say this. Megadeth has officially disbanded (go to megadeth.com) and i can't even speak i am so shocked. This is truly one of the saddest days i could remember.....
:cry: :cry:

Ellefson joining Metallica? I think they crossed the line with the heroin this time...

Anyway, all has its time in life, and it seems Megadeth lived their one, and now it has ended. The fact is I thought Megadeth were dying when I heard the Hangar 18 part II in the last album. But I advice you to leave an open door...

|ngenius (The hope is inside him, just inside the box into his body)

oh...now that they seemed to get back with good new songs...
sniff, well to me Megadeth will always be a special band for me, disbanded or not!!!

Though i've lost my interest in Megadeth,they will always be in heart....especially because at some period i was supporting them quite fanatically (yeah,that was when i was defending "risk" :rolleyes: ) and because i still enjoy their pre-risk stuff extremely a lot....

anyway....i was expecting that the end would come sooner or later.....at least they didn't reach their decadence as many other bands do/did...

well...i won't get depressed like i did when Martin left skyclad or when in the woods... split...but i can't say i didn't think "oh,shit :("

uhmmm be welcomed Mech, nice entering in the forums ;)

well I always wanted The Four Horsemen version of The Mechanix though....

fathervic (not a horseman)

I liked them when Rust in Peace came out... after that, I excuse myself from any comment... I saw them live, though.

Everything has an ending.