megadeth rules!!!!!

Both bands remain my faves... totally awesome Live I cannot count how any times I've seen Megadeth at least 10 and I know at least 5 for Anthrax!! Seeing Megadeth next Wed. with the Heaven and Hell tour!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

seen Megadeth only once in NY years ago with Body Count and Suicidal Tendencies... there good maybe even great but i wouldn't say they rule... they haven't done anything really worthy in a long time...

Anthrax up to "Persistence of Time" and Megadeth up to "Cryptic Writings" (with some reserves) are indeed great bands. Aftewards is like Metallica post-AJFA, Def Leppard post-"Pyromania", Sepultura post-"Arise", etc.

Ruling bands? Motorhead and Saxon definitively, longevity and quality all the way.

Anthrax up to "Persistence of Time" and Megadeth up to "Cryptic Writings" (with some reserves) are indeed great bands. Aftewards is like Metallica post-AJFA, Def Leppard post-"Pyromania", Sepultura post-"Arise", etc.

Ruling bands? Motorhead and Saxon definitively, longevity and quality all the way.

Motorhead!!!! :kickass:

there good maybe even great but i wouldn't say they rule... they haven't done anything really worthy in a long time...
Today 03:36 PM

I just reverted back to my childhood and thought ' Hell Yeah Megadeth and Anthrax rule!':headbang: :lol: They may not be mygreatest band ever but evidently they are his:headbang:

by the way SCORPS RULE:heh:

Nobody will forget Megadeth. It's in my top 5.
btw the DVD is almost perfect, great atmosphere, miss that time so much.

seen Megadeth only once in NY years ago with Body Count and Suicidal Tendencies... there good maybe even great but i wouldn't say they rule... they haven't done anything really worthy in a long time...

umm megadeths last album the system have failed and their new album united abominations are better then anything they've done in a long time