megadeth rules!!!!!

I didn't even know Megadeth had a new album out, but I just listened to united abominations and was blown away. Dave growling again - insane shredding on the guitar (I need to see who's playing lead cause dave cant sweep like that). Rust will always be my number 1 fav album, but this new one is in that same style.

I'm gonna pick up the Arsenal of Megadeth DVD in about half an hour for $10 brand new, woot!

Megadeth STILL slay live! Saw them at the first Gigantour. Dave still has it, and the Brothers Drover are VERY talented. Good choices of musicians, Dave!

I haven't seen them in a million years (CTE tour) but I'm curious if they still do the synchronized headbanging routine? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Megadeth are certainly on the list here, although they had a long stagnant period. I liked System, and just picked up the DVD and Abominations. The new disk puts Megadeth back to old form for sure and the Dover brothers are the injection the band needed (from Eidolon - Canadian band with a few good albums to their credit and the guitar player had a stint with King Diamond to boot).

Don't sell Dave short on his playing, never seen em live but after seeing the DVD he does a good few solos that I always assumed were "the other guy".