Melodic Death

Insomnium

Mors Principium Est - Eternity's Child

SOLUTION .45

Before the Dawn

Illnath:heh:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpwGSEH-LHI&feature=related[/ame] (sort of Melodic death)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scar Symetry are a joke. sorry. just dont like them.
same as children of bodom, soilwork, + in flames.

power metal is an amalgamation of several things that are the opposite of 'interesting' and 'socially acceptable,' namely dragon-based lyrics, insufferably persistent falsetto, and meaningless guitar and keyboard wanking

power metal is an amalgamation of several things that are the opposite of 'interesting' and 'socially acceptable,' namely dragon-based lyrics, insufferably persistent falsetto, and meaningless guitar and keyboard wanking

Umm...might just be better not to discuss more about this, I think people have something wrong when they can't even tolerate Lyrics about fantasy.

I can though understand that you as fans of technical music hate the guitar and keyboard "wanking".

...And fuck, check out Gamma Ray. :kickass:

I don't expect you to know any better, after all you're from a place called siikajoki, which judging by the absurd amount of letters from the IJK part of the alphabet is in finland, home of the worst metal in the world

Lyrics of the fantasy persuasion are only tolerable when said band in question is ManOwaR, because they are brutal.

the%20warrior%20-%20manowar.jpg

Yeah, you know it!

I've never understood the desire for brutality in music...

Edit: and I own the first album of ManOwar, I don't really find Anything brutal in there, except the fact that it's heavymetal.