Memebrs of ND, in regards to the radio show....

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
Okay, Paul, Eric and Larry....would the odds of a visit in the chat room from you guys be better during the Sunday evening 6p-8p slot raher than the late night Friday slot. I really think it would great to have one or all of you guys in channel during the listening party

Okay,, I will advertise the listening party for Friday night at midnight. Also the winners of the ND contest will be announced after the album is played as well as posted on this BB and my forum as well. I will let people know that there is a chance that you or one of the other members may drop by the IRC channel. Neil Kernon is also a regular in channel and I will see if he can frop by as well

Thanks a lot for the opportunity; I'd love to hang out in there Friday. I'm not sure I'll be able to as I'm in the midst of moving and only have internet access at work during the weekdays (I could try and stay overtime til 1am or so, but doubt it'll go over with my boss). If I can locate a computer, I will definitely be online. Thanks again! Have a great show if I don't talk to you.