memorabilias from Concerts

DamageInc.

Annoying drum nerd
Jul 7, 2008
Hannover, Germany
Thought maybee making an own Thread for that would be good, so we can leave the Picture Thread alone and at least kind of on Topic :lol:

So here everybody can Post, discuss, be jealous and brag about all that fun stuff you got at home from Concerts...

heres my stuff:

Amon Amarth:

3 picks
1 used Drumstick
2 signed and used drumheads
4 or 5 Setlists, some signed
8 Bloodshed over Bochum Tickets, signed
two aaa passes, for a Show from the "Oden on our side" Tour and Bloodshed
couple signed posters

Other Bands:

2 used Obituary Drumsticks
Devildriver setlist
Mastodon setlist
and just recently the Original T shirt worn by Mikael Akerfeldt on the Wacken Carnage DVD by Bloodbath

I mixed things from me and my wife togehter to make it look more and more badass :kickass::kickass::kickass:

and just recently the Original T shirt worn by Mikael Akerfeldt on the Wacken Carnage DVD by Bloodbath

I remember when they were first sold on eBay as a lot (except Swano's) and it sold for around £600, I think it was. Did you get it from eBay? How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking...

Amon Amarth:

3 picks
ticket signed by Olavi Mikkonen, Fredrik Johansson ,Ted Lundström and johan söderberg
pictures with Fredrik , Ted and Johan S.

Keep of Kalessin

used drumstick

Slipknot

James Root's pick

Children of Bodom

Alexi Laiho's pick

Sonata Arctica

Setlist

Evile

Ol's pick

I remember when they were first sold on eBay as a lot (except Swano's) and it sold for around £600, I think it was. Did you get it from eBay? How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking...

that one never went to ebay... actually this is an my wife only one... so, she got it from a personal friend of hers, who had it, cuz he is a personal friend of mikael. we paid... lets go with less :)

Amon Amarth:
3 picks
ticket signed by Olavi Mikkonen, Fredrik Andersson ,Ted Lundström and johan söderberg
pictures with Fredrik , Ted and Johan S.
fixed ;)

nice Collection you got :)

Haha! I like to get naked...

ANYWAY. I have a few setlists but the main thing is my Metallica pick that I caught. But Metallica were infact even luckier than me that night. They got my flag! They must have been so chuffed and starstruck.

I have a Dave Murray wristband, a Blaze Bayley wristband and a Nicko McBrain drumstick. Once Iron Maiden are all dead I'll be able to clone them and get them to play Alexander The Great! :)

My mate Mac has Rob Halford's sunglasses. True story!

What?! No way! How the fuck did your fr-......... Oh wait, yeah thats a story I don't wanna hear. :lol: