memorabilias from Concerts

5 albums just phoned up to disagree with you.

I dunno. :lol: Iron Maiden is good, but compared to the albums that followed it, it's obvious something was missing in the guitar interplay. H did have a writing cred for NPFTD, but that album was meh. FOTD was, IMO, a turd with some nuggets of gold hidden deep within. And personally, I feel BNW and DOD beat the crap out of X-Factor and Virtual XI, so I'm sticking with what I said. :Smug:

H = Adrian Smith, ye 'tards.

i have quite a few picks.... max cavalera andreas and paolo..adam duce, i also have a chris kontos drum stick but my prized possession is a used dimebag pic from donington... one of the ones with the scars in it to stop it slipping out his hand...

I dunno. :lol: Iron Maiden is good, but compared to the albums that followed it, it's obvious something was missing in the guitar interplay. H did have a writing cred for NPFTD, but that album was meh. FOTD was, IMO, a turd with some nuggets of gold hidden deep within. And personally, I feel BNW and DOD beat the crap out of X-Factor and Virtual XI, so I'm sticking with what I said. :Smug:

H = Adrian Smith, ye 'tards.

Dude, honestly, Phantom of the Opera is on the phone and it's really pissed... I'm doing my best to cover for you, but seriously man, it's not happy at all :(

Oooooh, gotcha :lol:

I need more Maiden.... I only have Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, Powerslave and (a pirated version of) Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. I've heard most of the other stuff, but I just don't have any of it..... Shame on me :(

I almost got a few of Jeff Hannemans picks tonight, but this dude next to me kept fighting me for them and they fell on the floor XD

i just got back from the stone sour gig, it was awesome, caught 3 picks of James Root , but gave 2 away to friends, and i have the setlist and the autographs of Corey Taylor, Shawn Economaki and Roy Mayorga =)

and..... this :

992433389_5_H17P.jpeg

992433403_5_3KXI.jpeg

992433625_5_JHGV.jpeg

Dude, honestly, Phantom of the Opera is on the phone and it's really pissed... I'm doing my best to cover for you, but seriously man, it's not happy at all :(

Whilst it IS my fav. Iron Maiden song (or Top 2, depending on the day), it is OBVIOUS that there's something missing in the guitar interplay, something that was fixed once Stratton was out the door and H came into the band. :heh: